Suggestions For A Program Please....

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 06:08 am
I need a calendar program that is VERY user friendly point and click that will remind me either by pop up or voice or both... that my bills are due in a few days and I need to mail them today.... in addition to keeping my work schedule.

A freeware would be great but I don't mind buying one that truly is point and click simple and will do what I need.

Any ideas? thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 727 • Replies: 6
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 06:22 am
Trumba dot com

I have used this system for 2 years.

I balance both businesses on it.

Basicaly, you pick a date and time... enter in a name and what ever notes you like, then select for what day you want your email reminder to pop into your box.

PM me if after you look you might like to get in to it.. I may have a discount card or something I can hand ya.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2007 07:08 am
Suggestions For A Program Please....
If you have MS Works they have a calendar that does all these things.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 11:15 pm
Bear, I use gmail precisely because it also has the calendar that sends you alerts. you can also share the calendar with other people when you need to or want to. you can also open word and excel docuements with gmail, thus having an online archive of the things you need most when you're on the run. i love gmail, and it doesn't get simpler than that.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 05:50 am
dagmaraka wrote:
Bear, I use gmail precisely because it also has the calendar that sends you alerts. you can also share the calendar with other people when you need to or want to. you can also open word and excel docuements with gmail, thus having an online archive of the things you need most when you're on the run. i love gmail, and it doesn't get simpler than that.

I have a gamil account I haven't used in forever. I hardly ever used it. I may look into that. Thanks.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 08:26 am
i think you might like it. the calendar there is very handy, and you can choose how it will remind you of things. there will either be e pop up message, but you can also ask it to email you, which is more effective for me. i share the calendar with our office in Phnom Penh. I know what's going on there, they know what I'm up to. Their calendar entries are in one color, mine in another. It's perfect.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 08:29 am
wow. I'll check it out. I hope it's real user friendly, I'm not that bright about computers........ among other things as you all know. :wink:
0 Replies