Flatten screen

Eirene

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 04:40 pm
I knew how to do it once, but totally forgot...
I want to cap a picture from a video I'm viewing online (not in mediaplayer or any other player that is). I've tried good ol' ctrl-printscreen, but all I get is a black space where the videoscreen is supposed to be. Now, I know there is a setting where you can kind of "flatten" the whole screen so that the video online will become one with the rest of the computer screen. Anyone know what I'm talking about here?

Help appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 627 • Replies: 1
No top replies

KGIII

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2007 10:46 am
I think you're maybe looking for two things. The first would be to make it "full screen" which, in Internet Explorer, is done by pressing F11. Depending on your browser you should be able to enable a full screen mode.

Second, a handy freeware (non-spyware/malware/adware) application for taking a screenshot would be located at www.xnview.com if you would like. That should easily capture anything located on your screen in a variety of formats.

(I figure I came here to ask a question so it is my duty to find one that was in my skillset and answer it.)
0 Replies