OK, what do you belive?

Snibz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:21 pm
What do you belive? And is this your thinking or some one others thinking?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,026 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:25 pm
I believe i'll go into the kitchen and get something to eat. That is my own idea, there's no one else here other than the dogs. They didn't suggest it, but seem to be showing a particular interest in the kitchen just now.
0 Replies

Snibz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:37 pm
my dog dont think about this thing
but do you think it´s a nice thing to do
0 Replies

Snibz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:47 pm
i belive
that when you die you be in a dream like realety and hell is a nightmare you never wake from and heven is a wonderful dream and for ever is not realy for ever but just for a periode time. about 6 to 7 year, maybe even 8
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 06:49 pm
Yeah, i think eating is a nice thing to do . . . in fact, i'm goin' back out there in the kitchen and get something else to eat . . .

Uhm, you lost me completely with that last post . . .
0 Replies

Snibz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:00 pm
food is good
eating is nice thing to do, hell, I think i have become addicted to food
But what do you think started this reality?

Sorry for my english, i from norway. Hope the spell check works
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:01 pm
Welcome to A2k, snibz.

I believe this is it.
This life is all you get and if you don't like that, too bad.
Get over it.
This is it.

This is it so I have to spend as much time as I can making this life better for as many people and other creatures as I can.
By making joy a part of many lives.
By making peace a part of many lives.
By making love a part of many lives.

and if in ten thousand years not a single creature remembers that once there was a creature named Joe Nation on this earth, then so be it.

and if in one thousand years not a single creature remembers that once there was a creature named Joe Nation on this earth, then so be it.

And if tomorrow morning, I am gone, and not a single creature remembers that the day before there was a creature named Joe Nation breathing upon this earth, then so be it.

I will have known this life, this love, this peace.

Joe(all the rest is fillegrie)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:06 pm
Re: food is good
Snibz wrote:
eating is nice thing to do, hell, I think i have become addicted to food
But what do you think started this reality?

Sorry for my english, i from norway. Hope the spell check works

Don't worry about your English, you're doing fine. The spell check is working, too, although you should keep in mind that it is spell check based on the American language, and will consider British spellings such as colour and centre to be incorrect.

I love food, but i'm not really addicted. I spend more time thinking about something to eat than actually getting off my dead butt to go prepare something to eat. Right now, i've got some veggies sitting in the microwave, waiting for me to get them and eat them.

I really have no opinion on the origin of this reality, other than that i find the concept of creator/deity to be implausible. Mostly, though, i don't care, and simply accept that i am here, now.
0 Replies

Snibz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:24 pm
Hello joe nation. I know what you say,But I think it is a higher power in work here. I don´t follow any religion but I think the main message of religion is right. I think the the part of christeanety about hell is added by religious leaders to scare people to belive. personal I belive in after life but I think this life is just to be enjoyed.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:30 pm
S:

If
you eliminate
the idea of
an afterlife
from this life
suddenly
this one life
looms large.

Joe(looms larger still as the days grow short)Nation
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:31 pm
You get born you learn stuff then you die. Its pretty simple.

Ha de gott
0 Replies

Snibz

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:41 pm
damn
those jehovas vitnes, building a base right beside my home base, questening reality, coming with papers of the truth. maybe they are right?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 07:42 pm
Nah, that's filagree.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 09:44 pm
Re: damn
Snibz wrote:
those jehovas vitnes, building a base right beside my home base, questening reality, coming with papers of the truth. maybe they are right?
Maybe. Have you asked them about hell?

They say we were created to live on earth and that God will eventually bring that about. Does that sound OK?

Invite them in and tell them you talked to me. They don't know me from a hole in the wall, but I like sandwiches just as much as Setanta. Also coffee.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 02:34 am
I believe this universe never ends

solar systems look like atoms

so my religion for today is that the smaller you go, you are just looking at different solar systems.

some have big nucleus, with lots of planets, others have small nucleus, with a few planets.

LOL im making this up as i go can you tell?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 02:42 am
Yes.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 04:24 am
OGIONIK wrote:
I believe this universe never ends

solar systems look like atoms

so my religion for today is that the smaller you go, you are just looking at different solar systems.

some have big nucleus, with lots of planets, others have small nucleus, with a few planets.

LOL im making this up as i go can you tell?

And this particular solar system is part of the nose of a guy named Roger. Roger has a cold.

...aaaarmageddon.....
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 05:19 am
Welcome to the forum Snibz. You're the third norwegian I know of on these pages. I'm from norway myself.
These days it's so hot in Norway that I've lost some of my appetite, although a sandwich does sound tempting...

And I am unsure which reality you refer to when you say "this" reality.. Your reality? If so the answer is easy; you made it.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 05:35 am
Cyracuz wrote:
Welcome to the forum Snibz. You're the third norwegian I know of on these pages. I'm from norway myself.
These days it's so hot in Norway that I've lost some of my appetite, although a sandwich does sound tempting...

And I am unsure which reality you refer to when you say "this" reality.. Your reality? If so the answer is easy; you made it.

Make that four Cool , and I think reality is what you make of it. As long as people don't force their reality on others, I couldn't care less how people perceive things.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 05:37 am
Hot in Norway? You are about 15 degrees further north in latitude than Seattle. I would have figured colder.

I guess you can't always figure.
0 Replies