I never liked Roger

Diane

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 11:36 am
Zayrina, it will have to be a numbers crunching chair.

Hmmm, that really doesn't sound comfortable at all.....I guess numbers are better than a few other things I can think of.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 03:09 pm
Well, dang. I was going to name my next shirt "Fred", but I guess it's going to have to be "Zayrina", just to return the favor, so to speak.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 03:33 pm
Always loved the Rog...
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 03:34 pm
roger wrote:
Well, dang. I was going to name my next shirt "Fred", but I guess it's going to have to be "Zayrina", just to return the favor, so to speak.

I'm sure that Zayrina will be honored to have a shirt named after her. But what about poor Fred? Bupkis for Fred. Does a bird not feel? If you prick him, does he not bleed?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 04:54 pm
So, alright already! My next shirt's first name will be Fred. Surname, Zayrina, of course
0 Replies

Zayrina

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:50 pm
I am honored Roger. I will try and stear my heavier freiends away from Roger the chair, and you in turn have to promise to wear 2 coats of deodorant when wearing Fred Zayrina the shirt.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 10:42 pm
And Fred was sure you would come to your senses sooner or later.

Besides, a T-Shirt is far better than a chair that crunches things.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 10:46 pm
Hey Rat-boy, Wear the shirt, go for a visit (when you're feeling up to it), let Fred sit on your shoulder. That way Fred will poop on Fred. What could be better.

Glad you're up for some a2king.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 01:09 am
Raboida, always thinking. Yeah, Fred would really like doing that, but only if he could hit a bare spot on Roger. Naturally, he would like even more to bite Dante's tail.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 05:56 am
Diane wrote:
Raboida, always thinking. Yeah, Fred would really like doing that, but only if he could hit a bare spot on Roger. Naturally, he would like even more to bite Dante's tail.

Are the two mutually exclusive? What kind of lame boid is Fred? He can't poop and bite? It's gotta be one or the other?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 05:13 pm
Leave us not discuss the bal, er bare spot. Okay, Girls?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 06:37 pm
I always like Roger.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 06:53 pm
Awwwww Embarrassed

Sometimes I get a bit fed up with him, myself, but feel free Msolga.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 07:02 pm
I will! Very Happy
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:13 pm
We had Ukranian food tonight and I dislike roger .... .... ..... 's method of biking across a junction.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 08:33 pm
Everyone likes roger - what's not to like?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 05:30 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
We had Ukranian food tonight and I dislike roger .... .... ..... 's method of biking across a junction.

Ha!

And what exciting Ukrainian dish/es, Walter?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 08:33 am
littlek wrote:
Everyone likes roger - what's not to like?

I tried, but I can't think of anything, so I guess I'll just have to continue liking him Cool
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 02:58 pm
msolga wrote:

Ha!

I knew you would asked that: the girls had had various soups followed by one plate "varia" for all, I had had Szegedein gulasch [spelling ?] with potatoe pancakes (homemade, and instead of the noodles) ..... the food/menu really was more German-like (similar to the Polish restaurant we've been to in Chicago).
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 06:27 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
msolga wrote:

Ha!

I knew you would asked that: the girls had had various soups followed by one plate "varia" for all, I had had Szegedein gulasch [spelling ?] with potatoe pancakes (homemade, and instead of the noodles) ..... the food/menu really was more German-like (similar to the Polish restaurant we've been to in Chicago).

Sounds wonderful, Walter, though I confess I don't know all those dishes. Must be the unwarranted German influences! :wink:

Good morning, Roger! Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:56:52