0

questions: wills, starting business, copyrights?

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:58 am
I want to create a will, but i am under the impression that it will cost money. I have been told about $300 for an attorney to do it, or i have to buy some stupid quicken will software.

1. How can i do my own will without paying any money? Isnt just writing down what i own and who it goes to enough?

2.I want to start my own business, but for lack of a better word i feel like i am to poor, but im not sure how much it will cost. Does it cost money for licenses?(im assuming they do, i hope they arent extravangant)

3.Where can i get info on what licenses are needed and how much they cost? What part of the government am i dealing with? labor? i have no clue.I have alot of ideas but none are concrete, from computer repair to my own convenience store, to maybe even growing vegetables , to graphic design.(copyrights? im sorta lost, do i have to pay for them?)

4.Do i have to pay taxes on things i sell, like an oil painting for example?
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 572 • Replies: 0