Getting attacked by wild animals

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:48 am
I almost had him thrown off Mc Mavis...you;re on your own now!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 01:10 am
Well, ironicbliss is a sharp newbie too, but she's gotten a quick patina...
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:21 am
ironicbliss wrote:
Kicky your wierd. I like that.
I'm depressed...guess I came down finally...
make me laugh someone!

Why was the washing machine laughing?
'Cos it was taking the piss out of your knickers.

Laughing

(u might not get that y'all Americans - "takin' the piss" means to make fun of. Oh and knickers are panties to u I think)

Confused

(so probably didn't make u laugh at all)

(sorry)

Sad
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 06:31 am
Montana wrote:
I did read something a few years back about human pee working for that, but I never tried it.

Mind you, if they see you come out and hunch down to piss all along the perimeters of your garden, that might do the trick of keeping your neighbours inside as well.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:14 am
nimh wrote:
Mind you, thats the first stalking deer story Ive ever heard..

I get this when I Google deerstalker: http://www.pipes.org/Ephemeris/ea76/ea76c8.gif

So is this the outfit for gathering puma piss in? Would Kicky look good in this? Would any of the ladies?

Stay tuned for another episode of "Piss and Vinegar: My Years on A2K"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:38 am
nimh wrote:
Montana wrote:
I did read something a few years back about human pee working for that, but I never tried it.

Mind you, if they see you come out and hunch down to piss all along the perimeters of your garden, that might do the trick of keeping your neighbours inside as well.

You obviously don't know my neighbours. I think they would like that and enjoy tremendously telling all the other neighbours about it.
The husband is usually 3 sheets under the wind and he would probebly ask if he could join me.
Did I mention he's my mothers cousin? Laughing

The rest of the family doesn't sway as much on the odd side, but they do have their moments Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 08:41 am
Oh and welcome to A2K McMavis :-D
0 Replies

McMavis

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:10 pm
Thank you for the welcome Montana and Ossobuco. This is a really cool place.

It must not be dawn yet. Would one like to be my second in the Kickcan challange to a duel at dawn, some dawn in the future I am assuming.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:16 pm
I'm so glad you're liking it here, but since we just recently found out that Kicky is god, I'm not crazy enough to go there!

Good luck with that Laughing
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:36 pm
Dorothy...I got it...and laughed....
The man I was messing around with was Irish...so I heard a few like that... Thanks, I love your posts!
Oh and Montana...(can't get the quote thing right) this neighbor is FAMILY? Argh. That means you actually have to speak to them. I was going to suggest the silent but pleasant treatment.
Oh and this doesn't have to be a dancing with wolves moment folks...we could all just pee in jars and divvy it out among our flora and fauna... Laughing
Ossobucca, thanks...but I showered with a brillo...I'm all clean. Just eating alot Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:39 pm
I was thinking on the lines of using a jar as well and I may just do it just out of curiosity :-D
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 02:56 pm
All right...I haven't sprayed my yard for a bit...I'll try it too then we can compare rsults... Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Should we shoot for around the same amount of time? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 04:13 pm
OK thats gross...but kind of funny...sorry I was raised with a gross older brother and no sis!
I put this new lame pic on my profile...so this is also a test to see if it comes up...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 04:29 pm
Takes more than a little pee to gross me out.

Older brother over here.

I live up north a ways so it'll be a bit before I'm in need of some pee, but I'll let you know as soon as I'm ready to go Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:54:46