Getting attacked by wild animals

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:41 pm
Piss here, get you're piss here! Who needs some piss!? Get your warm piss right here, people! Step right up before supplies run out! Only $2 a bottle! Come on, who else wants some piss? You sir, yes, you, here you go, enjoy your piss, and have a nice night. And you, ma'am? Ten bottles! What are you, bathing in the stuff!? No, I'm kidding...here are your bottles of piss. Thank you, and enjoy!

Piss here, get you're fresh warm piss here...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:43 pm
Slaps a $100 on the table! Load me up, boy Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:46 pm
Shocked We have a real piss-lover here, folks! You've got it, young lady! Enjoy! Okay, who else wants some piss!?

<Who knew you could make a killing selling your own piss!? What a country!>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:50 pm
It's amazing what you can sell to us folks in the back woods.

I'm also in need of some fresh sheep crap, but the fresh stuff is hard to find. I do know someone with sheep, but he's kind of a pain in the ass and I don't feel like talking with him.

Would you mind asking him for me, Kicky?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 08:55 pm
No problem. I'll get Gustav on the line, pronto.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:05 pm
Don't tell him it's for me because he'll rub your face in it.

Long story....
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:18 pm
You know what I do about my nieghbors? Hang out on my porch alot. It makes them uncomfortable to have to be friendly and then they stay inside. Wierd but true...if I'm lying in my hammock reading a book they stay inside!!! Also if those jerks are using binocolurs (sp?) on you they'll lose interest when they see that YOU're just a normal chick hanging outside...they'll wonder what the f@#$ is wrong with them!!
But this is becoming a pisser of a discussion otherwise....
I wonder if human piss would get rid of deer...I doubt it...
Sorry Kicky, I just spent my last few bucks on pizza...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 09:27 pm
My neighbors are just as crazy as your deer and whenever I go outside, they think I'm coming out to see them, which is when they also come outside. <sigh!>

I did read something a few years back about human pee working for that, but I never tried it. I read that they don't like anything that smells human and somewhere that said strong smelling shaved soap spinked on the ground works as well.
I do the soap thing and it seems to keep them at bay, although it does nothing for the racoons.
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 10:00 pm
Darn. They ARE wierd neighbors. "Hey girl! We saw ya comin out...here we are!!" Jeez. Wierd!! My brother told me to take hair from my brush and put it on my plants...didn't work.
Good ole liquid fence....
0 Replies

McMavis

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 11:18 pm
This has to be the most edacious pissing contest I have ever witnessed. It has been a long time indeed. In fact I cannot recall ever reading so much about a pissing contest in my life. Or what ever was being discussed I am no longer sure, nope, not at all sure.

However, I do think that any decent relation ship or marriage might suffer a bit over too much piss. Or maybe a good pissing contest is good for relationships and marriage.
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 11:46 pm
Confused
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:21 am
McMavis wrote:
This has to be the most edacious pissing contest I have ever witnessed. It has been a long time indeed. In fact I cannot recall ever reading so much about a pissing contest in my life. Or what ever was being discussed I am no longer sure, nope, not at all sure.

However, I do think that any decent relation ship or marriage might suffer a bit over too much piss. Or maybe a good pissing contest is good for relationships and marriage.

I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately, I take umbrage with your tone, and so, now, as a gentleman who believes in the code of honor, I must challenge you to a duel.

<slaps McMavis haughtily with leather glove>

Pisstols at dawn!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:23 am
"Takin' the piss" is a national sport here.
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:28 am
Kicky your wierd. I like that.
I'm depressed...guess I came down finally...
make me laugh someone!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:29 am
These two flies are sitting on a piece of crap. One burps, and the other one says, "Hey, do you mind? I'm trying to EAT over here!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:33 am
<crickets chirping>

Oh come on! That's funny!
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:39 am
Rolling Eyes
try again...c'mon
0 Replies

ironicbliss

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:40 am
Delayed reaction due to slight depression...ok its kind of funny...
0 Replies

McMavis

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:43 am
Oh no a challenge, what to do?

First choose weapons I suppose and then what? Since we are in the relationship and marriage category the tools to torture and inflict pain are endless.

I am pretty good a laying in wait to remind you of all your faults a really great passive aggressive ploy. Then I guess answering a direct question with another question is also a very good technique.
What do the rest of you have in mind.

Hmm, I just noticed you have chosen weapons, deadly ones. But so are mind games in the end and much less fuss and mess. No jail time looms just losing your personal fortune.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 12:48 am
Ooooooh, we have a sharp newbie!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:09:42