New spiritual wave in the world

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:58 am
Quote:
You have to admit Kicky the world is reaching a boiling point... We are soon to learn the purpose of our existence in the unity of the spirit of peace.

Rex- You mean that after all the religious factions have killed each other off, the remainder will have attained peace? Or maybe they will be tired of all the mayhem that has been brought about in the name of religion, and realize that the real way to peace is to cut out this factional nonsense!
0 Replies

malek

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:59 am
RexRed wrote:
malek wrote:
Maybe we'll all have to hitch a ride on the helicopter that was mentioned in Ezekiel, eh?

The church fathers shall be resurrected first then we which are alive on the earth will greet them in the air...

Maybe XM satellite... Smile

Some of the church fathers that I've met in my time would probably be too drunk to handle any form of light aircraft. I'll wear my crash helmet on the day of salvation, just in case. Very Happy
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 12:06 pm
malek wrote:
RexRed wrote:
malek wrote:
Maybe we'll all have to hitch a ride on the helicopter that was mentioned in Ezekiel, eh?

The church fathers shall be resurrected first then we which are alive on the earth will greet them in the air...

Maybe XM satellite... Smile

Some of the church fathers that I've met in my time would probably be too drunk to handle any form of light aircraft. I'll wear my crash helmet on the day of salvation, just in case. Very Happy

This will be a moment of salvation. "in the twinkling of an eye".

High resolution plasma screens maybe. Smile A moment of clarity that will change the world forever.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 12:07 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
You have to admit Kicky the world is reaching a boiling point... We are soon to learn the purpose of our existence in the unity of the spirit of peace.

Rex- You mean that after all the religious factions have killed each other off, the remainder will have attained peace? Or maybe they will be tired of all the mayhem that has been brought about in the name of religion, and realize that the real way to peace is to cut out this factional nonsense!

It may get dark before the dawn... How low must the world sink before they in one voice turn to the light?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 12:10 pm
Blogs like this will all become linked together and those who know will speak the truth in love.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 12:14 pm
In the meantime I have to go out shopping, text message me if it happens while I am away... Smile
0 Replies

malek

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 12:21 pm
RexRed wrote:
In the meantime I have to go out shopping, text message me if it happens while I am away... Smile

I'll send you a letter via airmail. That's after I've dealt with my allocation of virgins, of course.

Or is that the other lot?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 01:10 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:

Maybe a peaceful civilized discussion will lead to a collective awakening? It does not have to be an ugly thing...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 05:15 pm
I think I will be spending allot of time in this thread and I am quite certain I know which direction I want it to go in.

I think of this thread as basically a thread about cultural unity..

What makes diversity and what lifts the world out of disparity into true spirituality?

It is time the word was echoed and text messaged to every person on the earth. But what exactly shall we write? What can be said in only a few words and mean the most to them?

What is the key to them obtaining this knowledge that spiritually transcends the physical realms of this world and propels them into eternity?

What looses the fetters of tyranny and emancipates the spirit?

The problems is we do not have unity of mind...

We have different Gods and different Lords and different Baptisms and different Faiths... we do not have one mind... WHY?

We have some faiths representing the more reasonable behaviors of religion and other parts of the collective religious parts of the mind of faith is in opposition and is likened into a mental disorder. Yet none of them are really there yet... They have not fit all of the pieces together into a comprehensive perfect faith that the mind can easily understand. They have not delivered this comprehensive faith to the entire world and let them, decide for themselves.

So what is the therapy for this collective religious mind to make it sane again? How does unity rule it's thought patterns and ideas?

How does the world "keep" the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace?

We are not to make the unity we are to keep it. We do not fabricate truth we understand it.

It requires change... Not change on the outside but change in the understanding of the self... and what the true self is...

Only through knowledge of the true self as opposed to the illusory self can their be spiritual unity of mind.
0 Replies

Ashers

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:09 pm
I see scriptural "truths" (in relation to reality or some totality) as akin to, at best, the moment after you watch a beautiful sunset and you state, "what a beautiful sunset". The beautiful experience was beyond words and self, it simply was. There were no thoughts of me or the sunset, there's real unity in that. The statement that follows is a division. That said, given the diverse re-shaping words and statements go through when they're communicated, the best way to communicate such a "truth" of peace, for example, is by action. Kindness and good will are hopefully contagious. At least to the extent that they provide a good environment for others to live in.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 07:17 pm
RexRed wrote:
. . .
Only through knowledge of the true self as opposed to the illusory self can their be spiritual unity of mind.
Really, Rex, you are making this an exercise in mystical blather. Jesus said it succinctly in John 17:3: "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ."
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:06 pm
neologist wrote:
RexRed wrote:
. . .
Really, Rex, you are making this an exercise in mystical blather. Jesus said it succinctly in John 17:3: "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ."

The true self IS Christ in us... and this Christ in us is in the "image" of God...

I have not gone off track Neo... Smile

(just my rocker) hehe
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 10:25 pm
I have has an epiphany lately.

I seem to be struck beyond words...

But let me try and give you some insight though.

The Bible says there will be a "gathering day" BEFORE tribulations can begin...

I believe this gathering day (or rapture as some call it) will be within the next say ten years or less...

There will be a departure or "falling away" BEFORE the man of sin (the antichrist) can rise and be revealed... For darkness cannot rise while light is still upon the earth.

Many theists say this departure happened in the first century where the church became fractured.

But this is not the case...

The first century came close to the rapture but it was not meant to be...

For the truth was published but not in ALL nations only all of Asia heard the word of God. At the same time there were many other nations that did not hear the word of God "rightly divided..."

In this day and age where text messaging can be sent to all nations in an instant (twinkling of an eye) the only thing lacking now is the truth of God's word.

Well the truth though unknown to most is known to a certain few...

When the truth is revealed then we will see a world change occur...

I believe it will be something of a wonder and not something to necessarily fear.

Something of comfort and radiant glory to shortly come...

When we as one world call upon the name of God in one voice, one heart and one mind.

For we all do have, the same Creator...

Peace with God...
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 03:09 pm
RexRed wrote:

I believe this gathering day (or rapture as some call it) will be within the next say ten years or less...

There will be a departure or "falling away" BEFORE the man of sin (the antichrist) can rise and be revealed... For darkness cannot rise while light is still upon the earth.

Many theists say this departure happened in the first century where the church became fractured.

For the truth was published but not in ALL nations only all of Asia heard the word of God. At the same time there were many other nations that did not hear the word of God "rightly divided..."

In this day and age where text messaging can be sent to all nations in an instant (twinkling of an eye) the only thing lacking now is the truth of God's word.

I believe it will be something of a wonder and not something to necessarily fear.

When we as one world call upon the name of God in one voice, one heart and one mind.

Peace with God...

Aw......so text messaging is going to bring about the apocolypse. Gotcha.

You are off your rocker.

And I'm sure people thought the same thing when the telephone was invented, then the radio, then the TV, then the fax machine, then email, then cell phones, etc, etc, etc.

What I would like to know is what is leading you to believe that this will all happen in the next 10 years (the liklihood a democrate will be elected?), and what do you plan to do when/if you're proven wrong.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 03:32 pm
maporsche wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Peace with God...

Aw......so text messaging is going to bring about the apocolypse. Gotcha.

You are off your rocker.

And I'm sure people thought the same thing when the telephone was invented, then the radio, then the TV, then the fax machine, then email, then cell phones, etc, etc, etc.

What I would like to know is what is leading you to believe that this will all happen in the next 10 years (the liklihood a democrate will be elected?), and what do you plan to do when/if you're proven wrong.

It is not only what I do it is what the truth has the power to do in today's technology with a world that is ripe for an ideological change.

Mark 13:10
And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Comment: Prophets read signs

Ephesians 4:11
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
0 Replies