New spiritual wave in the world

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 03:35 am
Mark my words there is something big on the horizon...

The world is about to go through a new spiritual revolution.

A scholastic renaissance where biblical thought is going to reach it's greatest height known on the earth since the first century

The internet and the blogs are going to usher in this new awareness.

For those with this information and abilities are going to form a coalition and the truth will be become freely published and understood throughout the world.

It will be as if Christ has returned...

There will be a blooming of minds all receiving revelation from the word of God and able to reach the world with this in real-time.

I see this so clearly like the world will be listening to the heartbeat of God.

There will be all focused upon the same standard and unable to turn away from the way of holiness. For it shall be a debate that the world listens to for they will ALL want to know the truth. The truth will become the greatest desire above all else...

Ephesians 4:2-16
2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) 11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 But speaking the truth in love [blogs], may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth [internet], according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love [spiritual renaissance].

Peace with God
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,566 • Replies: 34
No top replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 03:52 am
It is time for evil to face the light.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 04:09 am
A ministry is a blog and if a person trying to make millions and acquire followers instead they need to be enlightening minds. They need to be writing and speaking and saying things that are so deep that a person has to read or listen to what they say hundreds of times to finally understand.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 04:19 am
RexRed wrote:
A ministry is a blog and if a person trying to make millions and acquire followers instead they need to be enlightening minds. They need to be writing and speaking and saying things that are so deep that a person has to read or listen to what they say hundreds of times to finally understand.

why does it have to be hard to understand?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 07:04 am
Rex has gone all Rasta on us . . .

In the empire of the senses
You're the queen of all you survey
All the cities, all the nation
Everything that falls your way, I say
There is a deeper world than this that you don't understand
There is a deeper world than this tugging at your hand

Every ripple on the ocean
Every leaf on every tree
Every sand dune in the desert
Every power we never see
There is a deeper wave than this, swelling in the world
There is a deeper wave than this, listen to me girl

Feel it rising in the cities
Feel it sweeping overland
Over borders, over frontiers
Nothing will its power withstand, I say
There is no deeper wave than this rising in the world
There is no deeper wave than this listen to me girl

All the bloodshed, all the anger
All the weapons, all the greed
All the armies, all the missiles
All the symbols of that fear, I say
There is a deeper wave than this rising in the world

At the still point of destruction
At the centre of the fury
All the angels, all the devils
All around us, can't you see?
There is a deeper wave than this rising in the land
There is a deeper wave than this nothing will withstand

I say love is the seventh wave
I say love

Every leaf on every tree
Every breath you take with me
Every breath you take, every move you make
Every cake you bake, every leg you break
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:06 am
OGIONIK wrote:
RexRed wrote:

why does it have to be hard to understand?

Because it is the word and wisdom of God rather than the wisdom we can derive by our own nature..

Because it is wisdom of the ages... Why is wisdom so hard to understand?

Romans 11:33
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:10 am
Setanta wrote:
Rex has gone all Rasta on us . . .

In the empire of the senses
You're the queen of all you survey
All the cities, all the nation
Everything that falls your way, I say
There is a deeper world than this that you don't understand
There is a deeper world than this tugging at your hand

Every leaf on every tree
Every power we never see
There is a deeper wave than this, swelling in the world

Feel it rising in the cities
Feel it sweeping overland
Over borders, over frontiers
Nothing will its power withstand, I say
There is no deeper wave than this rising in the world
There is no deeper wave than this listen to me girl

All the bloodshed, all the anger
All the weapons, all the greed
All the armies, all the missiles
All the symbols of that fear, I say
There is a deeper wave than this rising in the world

At the still point of destruction
At the centre of the fury
All the angels, all the devils
All around us, can't you see?
There is a deeper wave than this rising in the land
There is a deeper wave than this nothing will withstand

I say love

Every leaf on every tree
Every breath you take with me
Every breath you take, every move you make
Every cake you bake, every leg you break

Hmmm very profound of you Set...

I love it! Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:11 am
RexRed wrote:
A scholastic renaissance where biblical thought is going to reach it's greatest height known on the earth since the first century

Scholastic renaissance based on biblical thought? Sounds like a contradiction in terms. IMO, if what you are proposing ever came to pass, the world would be right back in the dark ages.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:15 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Scholastic renaissance based on biblical thought? Sounds like a contradiction in terms. IMO, if what you are proposing ever came to pass, the world would be right back in the dark ages.

It seems like a contradiction because the Bible as most know it is not understood... But it's enigmas can be unlocked...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:18 am
Quote:
It seems like a contradiction because the Bible as most know it is not understood... But it's enigmas can be unlocked...

Rex- Sounds like you know something that the rest of us don't. Do tell!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:21 am
These believers these conduits of biblical truth are already beginning to assemble...

I feel like only a part of the whole...

I saw a glimpse of it a few years ago and now I see it returning in a totally new form... a dynamic form that is capable of reaching the world with the word of God. Right now it is in it's infancy but it is rapidly growing.

The truth is on it's way...
0 Replies

malek

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:21 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Ten years ago, I would have stated that the western world is now far too savvy and intelligent for all that stuff to ever happen again, but looking at this year's contestants for Big Brother (UK) that started the other day, I'm not too sure any more.

Maybe it's all some secret plan that god has, for us all to suddenly start producing shallow, gullible, stupid airhead offspring. That way, he can get us back on track with the good old days in no time.

Sack cloth and ashes, anyone?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:29 am
There has been a renaissance of every field of learning other than the Bible since the dark ages...

It's time is approaching.

The Bible has become synonymous with a four letter word... this will change. The shackles will come off of the book and it will be revealed for the word of truth that it is. It will be placed at the center of world debate... This will in turn open the eyes of the world's understanding.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:32 am
malek wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Ten years ago, I would have stated that the western world is now far too savvy and intelligent for all that stuff to ever happen again, but looking at this year's contestants for Big Brother (UK) that started the other day, I'm not too sure any more.

Maybe it's all some secret plan that god has, for us all to suddenly start producing shallow, gullible, stupid airhead offspring. That way, he can get us back on track with the good old days in no time.

Sack cloth and ashes, anyone?

When the wave hits you will be able to make up your own mind... We are not headed for tribulations but rapture...
0 Replies

malek

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:34 am
Of course, Jesus would probably have to come back as some sort of "celebrity", otherwise no-one will pay him any heed.

Maybe the lead singer of a boy band, or to gender balance the whole thing, the long, lost missing Spice girl.

The possibilities are endless, as long as he/she sports an emo hairstyle, has not a clue when it comes to world events, spends all day looking in the mirror and likes the colour pink.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:45 am
malek wrote:
Of course, Jesus would probably have to come back as some sort of "celebrity", otherwise no-one will pay him any heed.

Maybe the lead singer of a boy band, or to gender balance the whole thing, the long, lost missing Spice girl.

The possibilities are endless, as long as he/she sports an emo hairstyle, has not a clue when it comes to world events, spends all day looking in the mirror and likes the colour pink.

Christ Jesus will not come back to the earth, we will rise up to the heavens in thought and spirit...

1Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
0 Replies

malek

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:47 am
Maybe we'll all have to hitch a ride on the helicopter that was mentioned in Ezekiel, eh?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:49 am
Re: New spiritual wave in the world
RexRed wrote:

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard a true believer say something like this...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:54 am
malek wrote:
Maybe we'll all have to hitch a ride on the helicopter that was mentioned in Ezekiel, eh?

The church fathers shall be resurrected first then we which are alive on the earth will greet them in the air...

Maybe XM satellite... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:56 am
Re: New spiritual wave in the world
kickycan wrote:
RexRed wrote:

If I had a nickel for everytime I heard a true believer say something like this...

You have to admit Kicky the world is reaching a boiling point... We are soon to learn the purpose of our existence in the unity of the spirit through the prince of peace.
0 Replies