Deja Vu

eoe

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 09:23 am
I enjoy Denzel Washington's movies. They are usually very smart and visually stimulating as well. But can someone please explain the end of 'Deja Vu' to me? How in the hell did he end up alive after we watched him get blown up in the water? I know it's all about the time travel but I just don't get it.

Break it down for me...like I'm a two-year old. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 703 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ashers

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:01 pm
The Denzel that got blown up was the Denzel from the future that went back in time to save the girl. The Denzel that showed up at the end was the Denzel of the past that the Denzel who got killed went back into. We went from the current at the start, to the past, as soon as Denzel went into the time machine. Does that make sense? It has been a little while since I saw it. Laughing Good film though, I like Denzel Washington films too.

If you haven't already, check out a classic from a few years ago, 'Twelve Monkey's' with Bruce Willis for an interesting time travel film!
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:12 pm
This movie sounded kind of like Minority Report but with out the cool-factor from the back of the box, haven't seen it yet. But I'll definitely vouch for 12 monkeys, that was an instant classic
0 Replies