Curse of the Golden Flower

stuh505

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 05:10 pm
Last night I watched a couple Asian films...The King Maker and Curse of the Golden Flower. The King Maker was literally one of the worst acted and written films I have ever seen...so much so that it was actually funny. However, Curse of the Golden Flower was a pleasant surprise. It was similar to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, but more emotionally than combat oriented...focusing mostly on the interpersonal relationships of the royal family. Towards the end there are some battle scenes with ninjas which are pretty cool.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 619 • Replies: 2
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 06:04 pm
I loved this movie as well.

It took me a while to catch on to the fact that she wasnt sleeping with her BLOOD son...

so for a while I was just staring at those characters in horror.. missing a bit of the move. Laughing
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 04:41 pm
There are several lines that clearly indicate that's not the case, but a lot of times when you watch a movie for the first time you get a bit overwhelmed and miss these key lines!
0 Replies