Qur’an 57. chapterand 11 elements’ atom numbers :

Steve 41oo

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 12:28 pm
fresco wrote:
Steve, we've said it before. There's not one Muslim poster here who has the ability (linguistically or intellectually) to argue his case. I suppose this is not surprising since "Islam" means "submission", which implies you leave your "brains" at the door of the mosque.
Yes sadly this is true. Its like swatting flies. Too easy. I really wish a Muslim contributor would put up a challenging or robust argument.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 12:53 pm
.... The intelligence is, for example, like a tool. If you do not sell it to God Almighty, but rather employ it for the sake of the soul, it will become an ill-omened, noxious and debilitating tool that will burden your weak person with all the sad sorrows of the past and the terrifying fears of the future; it will descend to the rank of an inauspicious and destructive tool. It is for this reason that a sinful man will frequently resort to drunkenness or frivolous pleasure in order to escape the vexations and injuries of his intelligence.....

words BSN
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 01:02 pm
(Enters. Looks around. Scratches head and turns to leave, thinking "What the heck...?)
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 01:07 pm
Nice one kev....or alternatively the prostitution of the intellect in the name of Allah is preferable to its free employment for the benefit of all mankind.

So thats why muslim Nobel Prize winners can be counted on the fingers of one hand is it ?
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 01:09 pm
<walks in - could've sworn squinney was here? shrugs - walks out>
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 01:12 pm
(Psst. Imur... I'm down the hall in the ladies room, smokin' and ponderin' that whole "Oh, that's how we got Indigo," thingy.)
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 01:21 pm
squinney,

More "ponderin" is what those lunatics need in Iraq !
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 01:58 pm
fresco wrote:
intellect in the name of Allah is preferable to its free employment for the benefit of all mankind.

............... It is clearer even than the evidence for the existence of food offered by the existence of need in man's stomach, and tells of its existence even more clearly. And it proves that if the consequences of the truth of resurrection were to quit humanity, whose nature is extremely significant, lofty, and living, it would descend to being a corrupt corpse fed on by microbes.

The sociologists, politicians, and moralists, who govern mankind and are concerned with its social and moral questions should be aware of this! How do they propose to fill this vacuum? With what can they cure these deep wounds?..............

Real benefit of all mankind.. isn't it ?
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 02:11 pm
benefit of all mankind !!!!!

....... the consensus of the people of unveiling and verification, by certain Hadith,47 and by the Qur'an that a thousand years of happy life in this world is not worth one hour of life in Paradise, and that a thousand years of heavenly life is not worth one hour's vision and contemplation of the All-Glorious One, Who possesses incomparable beauty and perfection.....

BSN 32.word of words book.

World is important because of that reason...
How do you fill this with ?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 02:54 pm
kevnmoon,

You lose everybody but yourself if you resort to quoting from your "holy book".

The greatest threat to mankind comes from those who PROSTITUTE their intellect in the name of some parochial version of "truth" when such "truth" devalues the status of man in THIS LIFE...the only one we can know about. It is prostitution because rationality is sold for a "passport to heaven"

The number games being played by your "intellectuals" are a minor example of this prostitution. Tell them to "get a life"....this one!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 06:23 pm
fresco wrote:
kevnmoon,

The greatest threat to mankind comes from those who PROSTITUTE their intellect in the name of some parochial version of "truth" when such "truth" devalues the status of man in THIS LIFE...the only one we can know about. It is prostitution because rationality is sold for a "passport to heaven"

The number games being played by your "intellectuals" are a minor example of this prostitution. Tell them to "get a life"....this one!

Finally, something on this thread that i understand.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 09:38 pm
I don't know...most prostitutes get paid up front (this getting paid when you die bit just wouldn't fly).
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:13 am
Mills75,

Thats the problem....some can't wait to use their "documentation". Sad
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 04:36 am
fresco wrote:
kevnmoon,

Thats very well said Fresco.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 04:51 am
Muslims cant think for themselves. They cant put up a decent argument, and when challenged they just resort to quoting passages from holy books. Ironically, if I can make any sense of what Kevnmoon posted, those passages appear to be nothing more than an exhortation to ignorance.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 09:48 am
just what is it about Islam that turns ordinary young men into potential mass murderers?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6195914.stm
0 Replies

chiso

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 12:42 pm
Gangs appeal to young men. Islam, bloods, crips, ms13, etc.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 02:51 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:

What happened to all the thousands of bits of bone pottery parchment and vellum etc etc that the scribes used to write down the original words of God as dictated by Mohammed?

NOT ONE EXISTS.

Steve, I searched your question. Muslim comission put all documents in one book than they destroyed all becuse of to prevent possible conflicts at future. It is written in İslam history clearly, it is not secret. I haven't wondered that up to now. You asked and I read.

There are also many memoryman who know that book is true and for 1400 years there is no doubt about Qur'an in that time.

Today, we haven't got any doubt about Qur'an and also Messenger.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 03:13 pm
kevnmoon wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

What happened to all the thousands of bits of bone pottery parchment and vellum etc etc that the scribes used to write down the original words of God as dictated by Mohammed?

NOT ONE EXISTS.

Steve, I searched your question. Muslim comission put all documents in one book than they destroyed all becuse of to prevent possible conflicts at future. It is written in İslam history clearly, it is not secret. I haven't wondered that up to now. You asked and I read.

There are also many memoryman who know that book is true and for 1400 years there is no doubt about Qur'an in that time.

Today, we haven't got any doubt about Qur'an and also Messenger.
Well thanks for doing the research Kevnmoon. If I understand correctly you are saying that a Muslim commission, presumably elders and scribes, compiled the Koran from the original artefacts....then destroyed them? Is that very respectful, to destroy the Original Words Allah spoke to Mohammed? I dont think so. And far from preventing future conflicts, destroying the original words would have the reverse affect. You say there are many memory-men who know the book is true...presumably you mean true to the original...but I doubt you can produce many who are 1400 years old.

The truth about the Koran is slightly different from the mythology. Firstly the earliest fragments of the Koran in exisitence were found at the Great Mosque at Sana'a in Yemen. They show evidence of being over written, moreover they differ from the Koran today. The Koran was compiled and written many years after the death of Mohammed. Textural analysis shows it has much in common with the ancient Jewish Talmud. It was a work of law and religion which served the needs of a rapidly expanding Islamic empire. The Koran was changed...and sometimes recalled...many times depending on who was Caliph...to improve the pedigree and hence legitimacy of the ruler.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 03:56 pm
Little papers (which was written 42 writers in different times) was gathered in one book with many witnesses -at least two- for every verse. This procedure was completed than they destroyed all papers or etc… It is so mental, because they copied all in one book. I said Qur'an was send in 23 years by the time and facts. For example first 5 verses was send and they were in 96. chapter not in first chapter. They put in order all verses with Prophet's Direction. So 23 years and his life finished. Than they collected all verses in one book after.. Many memoryman was killed in the wars and Muslims decided to put all in one book.

Also Qur'an contains all old Sacred Books inside and tells a lot historical things which had lived in old time.

Perhaps this topic may say to you that Qur'an is orginal. Only mathematic is quite for it. For example, there is a MOON CHAPTER in Qur'an. If you count verses from starting of this chapter to the end of Qur'an, you see that there are 1389 verses ( This number shows us 1969 year in modern calendar and date of first moon experience of human being). So how do you change them , if somebody change them how we find these numbers.

There are not mine , I translated them from site.
0 Replies