3

Is 'liking children' wrong, if you don't harm kids?

Jfdkkd

-3  
Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 09:03 pm
@Setanta,
I think being attracted to children is the same as being attracted to woman or man. It's just a sexual orientation, something you are born with. And even though it sucks, you can't change it.

But acting out in it or making yourself believe it's okay if they give consent, is fuckedup. Children can't give consent and molesting them would have an impact on their whole life. I assume someone who is attracted to children likes children, and if you like children, how can you can you do something that would ruin their whole life?

But I really think that it's okay to have these feelings and that it's should be socially accepted. These people need help and support. It's unfair to hate then for how they were born. And it's also pointless. Hating them instead of helping them will only make it more likely for a child to get hurt.
vikorr

1  
Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 12:42 pm
@Jfdkkd,
It mostly likely is genetic, and that is unfair - but there is a lot in life that is unfair. Genetic or not, unfair or not, it shouldn't be accepted - acceptance causes its own problems.

Certainly confidential help should be available for them, though I'm dubious as to how much such would 'help'. The recidivist rate among them is enormously high - enough that one would think the ones who have 're-offended', simply haven't been caught re-offending.

TooFriendly112

0  
Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2019 04:53 am
Hi

'liking children' sounds like someone not understanding our society completely. That is comforting? WHAT?! ………….

I saw many kids life ruined living like people like this (myself, me and my brothers hid in the closet)

Still this happens over and over again?! NO …… PEOPLE ARE BRAVE!

/TooFriendly112

Iconoclast85

-4  
Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2020 10:49 pm
@Setanta,
Sodomites are in wicked rebellion to God, and apart from repentance and faith, will go into the second death.

Iconoclast85

-4  
Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2020 10:52 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Sinful fantasies are still sin, if you act on them, it is a second sin. All sin starts in the mind. We are commanded to mortify sin[deprive it of power, put it to death] romans 8, col.3

Iconoclast85

-4  
Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2020 10:54 pm
@Chai,
All sexual activity outside of a lawful marriage is sin and perversion.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Iconoclast85

-4  
Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2020 10:57 pm
@Mame,
Leviticus...18