Wii vs PS3

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 11:27 am
If you had to choose between the two..which would you choose and why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,641 • Replies: 18
No top replies

annifa

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:15 pm
PS3 opening night - 12am at Toys R Us, expecting queues out the door... 2 people were waiting. TWO people. And they were employee's relatives.

What a flop eh.

Ha ha ha. I'm sorry it was bloody funny at the time
0 Replies

stlstrike3

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 09:31 pm
We had people in tents a week before the PS3 came out. Portable generators, etc.

Now they are collecting dusts in little towers that the staff at Best Buy built out of them.
0 Replies

LeChefLolita

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:53 pm
well i'm in california and the people were in line for days. some people got hurt while waiting because a fight broke out. i wasn't there. i was home laughing at the fools haha.
0 Replies

cheeerz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 06:05 pm
I have both at home.

I think the Wii is way cooler. Cool
0 Replies

official

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2007 01:40 am
PS3...except for lack of games.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 05:21 am
official wrote:
PS3...except for lack of games.

Yeah, well what do you expect? Both the Wii and the PS3 didn't come out that long ago.
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 07:01 am
Wii is exciting for the reason it has the wireless motion stick.

But I love Xbox .... great graphics and much compatible with computers too.

But PC games still rock.

Only feature in PS3 that excitied me was its cheap Blue ray Disk player.
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2007 03:46 pm
Wii.
I'm not very fond of "realistic" graphics, and when I play video games, I like to... play Confused , so (for the moment), the PS3 is totally uninteresting for me. Its only good point, as vinsan said, is the Blue Ray player, but my DVDs are just fine for the moment, so I don't really need it.
0 Replies

justcallmeblue

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 07:42 am
there was a damn funny video on google about ps3 vs. wii.
the wii was a scantily clad, bubbly blonde.
the ps3 was a chubby chick in a sweater vest. hilarity ensues.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 07:50 am
Hey, what's wrong with a chubby chick in a sweater vest?
0 Replies

justcallmeblue

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 12:55 pm
it's not WHAT she is that makes me vouch for the wii. just WHO she is. the ps3 girl in the video acts really condecending and uptight. the wii girl is more friendly...
0 Replies

Leaka

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 02:29 pm
vinsan wrote:
Wii is exciting for the reason it has the wireless motion stick.

But I love Xbox .... great graphics and much compatible with computers too.

(This is the only thing I'm good at.)

The Wii isn't that exciting the motion sensing has been dozen of times for different consoles, different itemsand games.
Not only that, but the Wii mote reminds me of those old arcade game guns. You rarely use the motion movement and the camera is lagging with the Wii.

The Xbox always had problems. It never worked told me my disc was dirty when I had just cleaned it, it never turned on properly, it never read my disc, and it always took to long to load any games.

I have never had problems with my Playstation thats why I stick to Sony.

The only reason the Wii is doing so well is that the PS3 didn't have any games for it.
The only reason the Xbox 360 has success is because it stole the success of the PS3 exclusives.

Not only that, but how many times has Microsoft had to remake their Xbox 360 and it still has problems.
The over heating is cause by the fact that they didn't put the hardware in the right spot and they can't fix that.

So the clear winner in the end is the PS3.
0 Replies

ogotai

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 08:42 am
Wii is funny but then that's all there is to it. The graphics aren't good (actually there really bad). It's just fun to swing with the little white controller.

I'll go for PS3, great graphics, also some kind off controls like the wii (I played a game with dragons (at my friends place) and there I needed to move my controller to do certain moves)). It's still waiting for games but I'be a ps2 at home and those games are way more fun than the games on my pc (except for COD4)

Grtz,

Ogotai
0 Replies

murielle

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2008 05:10 am
I think I will pick the PS3 over the Wii because of the graphics. And also the best games are on the PS3.
0 Replies

PastaRoni

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 02:20 pm
for the fun with your friends factor, and drunkenness factor, the wii definintely wins.
for the gaming factor the ps3 would come out on top.
0 Replies

kermit

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2008 08:51 am
The Wii is my favorite system, though it's good to have a combo like Wii & 360 or Wii & PS3 so that you have the opportunity to play virtually every game.
0 Replies

spacemanspiff1313

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:41 pm
hmm
If I had to and money was no option, I would choose the PS3, just because the graphics are so astounding, and it can play BLU-RAY movies.
0 Replies

VaneEnglish

Reply Sat 17 May, 2008 01:05 pm
i love Wii it´s AWESOME
0 Replies