Need some exercise tips...desperately

MzDaizy

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 09:35 pm
I had my third (and final) son 4 years ago, but my stomach is still flapping in the wind (for lack of a better term - that's gross - sorry, ). It's my own fault for not trying to do anything about it sooner...but I'm ready now...does anybody know of some exercises that will reduce the "baby fat?" I want to feel pretty again!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,399 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:10 am
Excercise is not going help in this situation. A sagging tummy is a common side effect of giving birth and the only real solution is plastic surgery (tummy tuck).
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:46 am
The two basic exercises for the abdomen are sit-ups (upper abdomen), and leg lifts (lower abdomen). When you do sit-ups, be sure to allow your knees to bend.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 07:02 am
I Googled "Post Pregnancy Exercises" and found.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Post+pregnancy+exercises

I'm also betting that somewhere on the web there are dozens of support sites devoted to losing weight and inches after childbirth.

Good luck.
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 11:57 am
Surgery is something I would never consider. I don't expect to ever have a flat stomach. The google search gave me a whole bunch of sites to look into. Thanks for that Noddy. The sit-ups, I've come to learn, are supposed to be the most effective for the baby belly, so I guess my new regimen starts today. Thanks. I'm also still open if anyone else has a suggestion (besides cutting me open...that's not for me)...
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 12:00 pm
Just remember, start slow. You didn't gain in overnight and you're not going to lose it overnight either. Try using a 3 lb weight along with your situps. And then ankle weights with your leg lifts.
0 Replies

melodi

Reply Tue 29 May, 2007 10:03 pm
Why don't you join a yoga class?? I think it will be very beneficial for you.
0 Replies