1) Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt topics with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam." Spammers will be removed from the service, and their accounts terminated.
2) Use respectful language. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
3) Use appropriate language. While open exchanges, even about adult-oriented issues, are encouraged, members are asked to consider the different ages and sensitivities of the entire community while participating in the Able2Know service. If necessary, inappropriate language will be deleted or edited, or a topic containing said inappropriate language will be marked as such (e. g. Warning: contains adult language).
4) Vulgar speech is not tolerated. Vulgarisms may be deleted or edited, and may result in a warning or eventual removal of the member from the site.
5) Lively debate is accepted, and even encouraged, but personal attacks are not. Active topics and heated debate are welcome in the Able2Know service. However, personal attacks are a direct violation of this Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
6) While occasional breaches of decorum in the heat of debate will be tolerated, members whose interactions are marked by a consistent pattern of demeaning and abusive interactions will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including permanent removal from the service.
OK, I'll admit to being guilty of #1. ("deliberately disrupt topics with repetitive messages") Sorry, 'bout that, I won't let it happen again.
But as for the rest:
I've seen members consistantly insult the other thread participants ("idiot," "moron," etc.) and not get disciplined. Should I bother reporting these? It seems like a violation of 5 & 6, but I hate to waste the mods' time.
I don't want people to be able to insult with impunity, but where's the line?