What Means "I Was Saved"?

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2007 01:18 pm
it means you once were lost but now you're found... you were blind but now you see. It means 10% off the top of everything you make. It means save 'em in the womb then send 'em to the battlefield. It means youcan't suck a titty but you can shoot one off.

It means many things actually.
0 Replies

Shano

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2007 02:37 pm
Quote:
If they started having convulsions, they were saved.

What by - a paramedic?

My older kids have all spontaneously started rejoicing their saving precisely inline with the time, they respectively began to fully understand they concept of the crucifixion. Between ages 6 and 9.

They understand other related aspects at younger ages, but that is like the final jigsaw piece for them when the enormity of the'giving' and sacrifice' made for them penny drops fully...
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2007 05:05 pm
cello wrote:
Finally! Mills75, that is exactly the answer I was looking for. So this is what it all means "to be saved", a procedure in Church as I guessed. I can now understand why the children referred to it, I was under the impression it had a big effect on them for them to mention it so often. Thank you, Mills75. Smile

Glad I could help clarify that. :wink:
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 12:19 am
One of the greatest pivotal points of history after the Epistle Pauline period was Martin Luther rediscovering in the scriptures that salvation was by the grace of God and not based upon our works. Salvation is the work of God.
0 Replies