EVER SEEN THE TRIAD MOVIE SERIES YOUNG AND DANGEROUS ? ? ?

falkon

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 03:55 pm
im not really on wasting bear money on dvdz, ild rather jus wait n watch it at a friends house or sumfing but when i saw the young and dangerous movie i went out straight out and bought the trilogy which includes vol 1,2 and 3, i loved them so much i went on the internet to find more triad films but then found out theres a young and dangerous 4,5,6 and 7!! which i cudnt bleav,, anyway i went to all the main dvd stores to try n order all of them on import but they didnt come up on ther computers coz they dont sell it in uk. i then went 2 buy it on the internet only 2 find out european dvd players dont play asian films coz ther not PAL(wateva that is), anyway does any1 no if thers a store in london dat sells import asian movies that play on PAL (uk dvd players) , or sum other way i can get the rest of the series???... if u havent seen them i rate young and dangerous 1,2 and 3 10/10!!!, its a MUST that u go see them straight away, but if u dont like readin subtitles or triad action films that glamourise triads to the extreme! dont go see them, i also advise u 2 see them from the begining in order 1-3, i can understand why the chiniese made 7! volumes of this fantastic series, anyway bak 2 the question, can any1 help me PLEASE!!! ..???? I DONT NO WHERE TO GO FIND VOL 4-7 Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,252 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 04:56 pm
I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it was the closest I could find.
http://www.amazon.com/Triads-Inside-Story-Yun-Fat-Chow/dp/B00000JZJC/ref=sr_1_1/002-8099333-5334406?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1175640963&sr=1-1
0 Replies