You and me baby, we ain't nothing but mammals....

Swimpy

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 02:26 pm
Setanta wrote:
Thanks for the mammaries . . .

You're welcome.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 03:28 pm
littlek wrote:
dlowan - ties right in the the adage that fancy cars are compensation.

The scary thing is that I don't think that's just in the minds of the men, either!

I had always thought that that was more of a male display for other males thing....you know, like a territorial display.

However, I actually saw one of those big red dick cars the other day, parked near a coffee place.

I was passing it, kind of sniggering to myself, in a superior manner, when the owner returned.

There, right in front of my eyes, two young women who were passing stopped, and began to fawn all over the young man about the car.

I was ashamed of my half of the species.

That being said, I was also laughing at myself, and wondering what is the corollary to the big red dick car for women like me?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 04:46 pm
dlowan wrote:
...That being said, I was also laughing at myself, and wondering what is the corollary to the big red dick car for women like me?

A very large diamond ring and/or a fur coat (yes, still).
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 04:46 pm
A muscle car.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 05:25 pm
I enjoyed those pics of greased up, red painted, bone wearing, gorgeous strong quadricep-showing men.

I like male nakedness. It's not about the dong but strength of presence.
They exude I'm strong and beautiful and can stand on my own.

Call me primitive but that turns me on better than any red dong car or muscle car or BMW or verbal ability.

Anyone can have beautiful things but not everyone can be beautiful in their own right and own it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 08:23 pm
jespah wrote:
dlowan wrote:
...That being said, I was also laughing at myself, and wondering what is the corollary to the big red dick car for women like me?

A very large diamond ring and/or a fur coat (yes, still).

Not this little white rabbit.

Ewwwww! Bad as the big dick car.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 08:36 pm
So, I've always been interested - if not in auto guts - auto exteriors. I should be ashamed as a woman? Pshaw.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 10:05 pm
ossobuco wrote:
So, I've always been interested - if not in auto guts - auto exteriors. I should be ashamed as a woman? Pshaw.

No. Not what I said at all.

But if you start fawning on men simply because they have a nice car, I would be a little surprised.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 10:17 pm
Well, I've been know to tell guys I liked their cars...
0 Replies