MS Works Calendar

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:29 am
I have suddenly lost my Works Calendar from my desktop. There's normally a nioce little icon for me to click, but I can't find it as of today. I can access the calendar from my keyboard, but I wonder what happened to the icon, and how I can get it back.

It seems to me that MS Works should list "Calendar" along with "Spreadsheet" and it other features, but it doesn't. It's been so long since I bothered to see what the Works Task Launcher lists, since I basically only use it for spreadsheets, that I can no longer even swear that it ever was listed! I'm sure it must have been...

Anyway, my main problem is why did it disappear from the desktop (and, presumably from the Task Launcher) and how I can retrieve the icon. I don't need it, but something seems to have gone funny, and I don't want to find tomorrow that "Spreadsheet" is no longer available, or some such horrible thing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 556 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fishin

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 03:21 pm
Click on "Start", "All Programs", "Microsoft Works" and then scroll over to the right so that the sub-menu under Microsoft Works comes up.

When the sub-menu comes up scroll down to "Microsoft Wroks Calander" and right click one time on it.

You should get a pop-up menu box and the center choice should be to "Send to". Scroll to the right of that choice and you should get another sub-menu with the option listed to create a desktop shortcut.

Since you haven't used it in a while it probably got deleted during a routine "Desktop Cleanup".
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 06:03 pm
MS Works Calendar
Thanks, fishin. It's okay now. Why I didn't think of that, I really don't know; it's how I got it on the desktop in the first place!
0 Replies