Happy Early Easter

sozobe

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:39 am
How do people on A2K make you put up with that?

Because you're making people on A2K put up with the dog picture (under "Happy Early Easter," no less -- hardly truth in advertising).

Not equivalent.

If you see someone burning an effigy, go confront that person, leave us out of your little rage-fest.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:43 am
Maybe you'll like this one better.

http://www.bluegoomba.com/dead_easter_bunny.jpg
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 09:41 am
Our male beagle used to absoultely love bringing us road kill treasures, even when he was only a few months old. While I understand the natural instinct, and saw in his face and wag how happy he was with himself, I never enjoyed it, and certainly never thought to take a picture. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 09:51 am
Mmmmmmmmm rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroadkill...

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upfiles/91837/561B09FA4BAC4BEF8637A44DAB795A4A.jpg
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 10:37 am
Cjhsa, you sound jealous to me. Having trouble getting a piece of carcass lately?

At least you're not quite the craziest guy on the planet.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 10:52 am
I was wondering if that guy was related to BpB... Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 10:56 am
I was wondering if your friends are laughing their asses off at what you mean when you talk about getting head.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:00 am
Uncalled for man... why don't you go play with your poop art?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:03 am
Oh boo hoo hoo. The liberals ate my homework.

I'm going to get a gun to protect myself.

Then I'm going to wet the bed and set it on fire to destroy the evidence.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:07 am
No, the liberals continue to attack the messenger who also happens to be a member, instead of the message.

But your lack of understanding of the most simple concepts and comparisons leads me to believe my sig line holds more truth than I'd hoped....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:09 am
Anyway, I like the picture. That's a happy lab. And the rabbit is quite dead - very different than the bunnies my cat brings home....
0 Replies

AziMythe

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 04:11 pm
The picture of the Lab with bunny ears --
I see more graphic images at almost every dinner table.

mmMMMmm, yeah, oh yumm, chomp, yum, oh these are great ribs, yum, pass the turkey?, what a feast! Would you like a wing?

At least the dog looks proud of what he has, and knows full well what's in his mouth. Even after saying "grace" and claiming to be thankful for our food, most folks I have dinner with have no idea what the food actually is -- what it's gone through before reaching the grocery store. This dog seems more aware and connected than most of my dinner friends.

Since it's for Easter, I thought the photo was cute.

What does a rabbit have to do with Jesus Christ anyways?!
0 Replies