epson printer

jock2

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 02:55 pm
Hi

I am about to buy an Epson stylus photo r360 printer.Can anyone give me any info?ie Good and bad points. When using compatable carts,what sort of results, compared to Epson.Best paper, running costs, etc.

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 668 • Replies: 2
No top replies

hungry hippo

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 11:39 pm
I have an Epson printer (RX425), a completely different model that can be used as a copy machine. It's the worst printer I have ever had.

The pictures I print have very good quality, and Epson have quite cheap products compared to their features. I taught that it would also be cheap in use because there are 4 separate color cartridges and the original cartridges are cheaper than those of other brands. But the printer requires automatic cleaning of the writing head very often. And since this procedure uses a lot of ink, I have to change cartridges all the time and it becomes very expensive in use.

But then again I have only tried one Epson printer, so i'm not sure how useful my experience is to you. You can probably find in depth reviews of your model on the net.
0 Replies

jock2

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 05:37 am
epson r360
Thanks for the info
0 Replies