Proverbs 10: 28
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Rae

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2002 08:39 pm
Doomed if they continue on a wicked path ~ hope is there for anyone who wants it.

Interesting quote, New Haven.....Do you know that there is a major road in my area called 'New Haven Avenue'? Busy, busy road.

Just thought I'd share. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2002 02:27 pm
Oh!
No. I never heard of the New Haven road. There 's a railroad called The New Haven & ? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2002 09:58 pm
Couldn't tell ya, kiddo. Sorry!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 09:37 am
New Haven, may I refer you to the Administrative Announcement for the Quotes forum? It's the first topic from the top when you look in the Quotes forum and it says in part: "Note: This is a good place to get a quote for your forum signature. Also, may we suggest posting your quotes to the preexisting topics that have already been created? This makes it far easier for your fellow quoters to find related quotations. "

Emphasis mine.

The idea here is, rather than having numerous short topics with few responses (which are very hard for newbies to leaf through), that the Quotes forum have fewer topics but that they be filled with several related responses. Of course, if your quote would fit into more than one category (e. g. a quote from Shakespeare about women could probably fit into both the Shakespeare category and the women category), feel free to post the quote to both places.

This keeps what could become a very long and difficult-to-follow forum considerably more manageable and fun to read.

Many thanks for your cooperation in this matter.
0 Replies