THE BRITISH THREAD II

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 03:00 am
@vonny,
vonny wrote:
Please, oralloy, have some compassion.

That's like asking a fish not to swim. Oralboy has described the grieving parents of Meredith Kercher and Gabrielle Giffords as evil.

He has spoken of nuking Italy, and has violent torture fantasies.

He really is one of the most disgusting people I've had the misfortune to encounter. He is a clear danger to anyone who disagrees with him, and should be locked up in a secure mental health facility before he starts acting out his violent fantasies.

Don't expect him to display compassion, empathy, sympathy or any positive emotions for that matter. He's clearly incapable of feeling anything other than hate and rage.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:15 am
>>>bump<<<
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 04:17 am
bump
spendius

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 09:48 am
@vonny,
Why are we not being shown the teeth-marks in Mr Ivanovic's arm?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:00 am
@spendius,
Do you think we need to? The footage of the biting was graphic enough, all a photo would do would show how successful a biter he was.
spendius

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
Don't tell me you have gone on the record condemning a football hero without any more evidence than the footage.

You might better condemn Torres, Adebayor and Dzeko for going for a little stroll.

Luis gives 100% every game from whistle to whistle.

In a way it was a compliment to Ivanovic for frustrating his play. Just a gesture.
vonny

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 02:00 pm
@spendius,
Spendius! We can't have members of a Premiership Team gnawing the limbs of the opposition! Let them eat cake!!!
McTag

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 02:10 pm
@vonny,

What do you think the FA will give him? He got seven games ban in Holland last time he did it. Ten games?

It's not cricket.
vonny

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 02:47 pm
@McTag,
Quote:
It's not cricket.

Not cricket? It's not even football - not as I know it anyhow! Ten games ban at the very least!
spendius

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 05:24 pm
@vonny,
There's not a mark on Branislav's arm. And he didn't make a meal of it either. He's a gent.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 07:45 pm
@vonny,
vonny wrote:
oralloy wrote:
They are just as dead no matter what was used to kill them.

So telling the parents of the murdered six-year-olds that Congress has no intention of doing anything to prevent such a thing happening again is okay? Please, oralloy, have some compassion. If you are representative of gun owners in America, then God help America.

The malicious violation of our rights has nothing to do with trying to prevent future murders.

And letting those Fascists violate our rights in the name of their dead children would hardly be compassion.

In any case, no. We will never permit them to violate our rights.
vonny

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 03:57 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And letting those Fascists violate our rights in the name of their dead children would hardly be compassion.

After that comment, I'm inclined to agree with Izziethepush -
Quote:

He really is one of the most disgusting people I've had the misfortune to encounter. He is a clear danger to anyone who disagrees with him, and should be locked up in a secure mental health facility before he starts acting out his violent fantasies.

Don't expect him to display compassion, empathy, sympathy or any positive emotions for that matter. He's clearly incapable of feeling anything other than hate and rage.
vonny

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 04:01 am
@spendius,
Quote:
There's not a mark on Branislav's arm. And he didn't make a meal of it either.

Not a mark? The man's a flipping vampire! Twisted Evil
spendius

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 07:35 am
@vonny,
He's from Uruguay vonny. You have to make allowances.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 09:38 am
Happy St. George's Day everyone, I'm celebrating in the traditional way by remembering that it's St. George's Day.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 01:19 pm
@vonny,
vonny wrote:
After that comment, I'm inclined to agree with Izziethepush -

Quote:

There's large amount of hypocrisy in his comment, because if anyone is filled with hate and rage, it is him.

The only danger I pose to anyone is that I might tell them they are wrong (if they actually are wrong).

Although I admit I do feel a large amount of (entirely justified) anger at the Kerchers. I get a lot of satisfaction from observing what all their bad Karma is doing to them.
spendius

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 05:07 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I get a lot of satisfaction from observing what all their bad Karma is doing to them.

Yes--it isn't good is it? But I wouldn't say it was satisfying. Pity is my sense of it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2013 10:30 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I get a lot of satisfaction from observing what all their bad Karma is doing to them.

Yes--it isn't good is it? But I wouldn't say it was satisfying. Pity is my sense of it.

I'm a lot more enraged than you are, and that alters my perspective.

Although ultimately the bad Karma is mostly going to land either on the Kerchers or on Italy, but probably not both.

If Guede never commits another crime, and essentially goes free with a light punishment, that will be bad for the Kerchers, because they will have to live with the fact that their persecution of the innocent helped Guede get a light sentence.

But if Guede becomes the Italian take on Jack the Ripper, he'll eventually end up dead or in prison, and the Kerchers will know he ultimately didn't get away with what he did. But in the meantime it will be very bad for Italy.

I think that Guede is going to become the Italian take on Jack the Ripper.
McTag

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 12:55 am
@oralloy,

Oralloy, will you kindly get the **** off the British Thread.

In the unlikely case I want to read your opinions about the Kerchner case, I will seek them out elsewhere. You are a pollutant.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2013 01:37 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Oralloy, will you kindly get the **** off the British Thread.

Can't he start a thread for people like him? He could call it the inbred hillbilly pigfuck thread.