Nebraska Man Couldn't Care Less About Britney Spears

NickFun

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 08:51 pm
Written by NickFun

John Allen Morales, a 37 year old Omaha construction worker, says he couldn't care less about Britney Spears rehab or recently shaved head.

"I got a wife and two kids. I might lose my job in two weeks. I got bills up my ass. I got a mortgage to pay. I couldn't care less about Britney", Morales said in an interview this afternoon. "I got my own things to deal with. Who gives a ****?"

Morales made another shocking revelation. "I don't even like her music", he admitted.

Morales wife, Suzie Morales was shocked at her husbands attitude. "He's very selfish and self centered", she said in a separate interview. "He's always thinking about us and the kids. He has no compassion for pop stars at all. It's putting a real strain on our marriage. As for music he'd rather listen to the Beach Boys or Pink Floyd. He has no ear for music at all".

Suzie claims that she has no immediate plans for divorce as it would be difficult for their children Brian, age 7 and Britney, age 5. Their youngest child was named after the pop star by her mom.

"He didn't even know who Britney was five years ago", Suzie revealed. "I just told him it was a nice name and he agreed".

She did reveal that they now have separate bedrooms.

Paul Cummins, a coworker of Morales, says this is not the first time Morales has expressed disinterest in a pop star. "In the 80's he didn't care about Madonna", Cummins claims.

Larry Rudolph, Spears former manager, was outraged at Morales ambivalent attitude toward his former client. "He has no right to feel that way", Rudolph said. "I have worked hard to make everyone love Britney. There is nothing worse than a callous, unfeeling attitude toward such a great person".

Spears was contacted briefly at the rehab facility where she is being treated for drug and alcohol addiction. "If he's not gonna care about me then I'm not gonna care about him", the sultry Diva declared before being strapped into a straightjacket for the night.

Dr. L. Jay Greenberg, a prominent New York psychiatrist, claims that Morales attitude is not unique. "Though we don't hear about it often, I have had patients who say they don't care about Britney or sometimes even Paris Hilton", Greenberg said. "However, after counseling, I firmly believe their attitude can be changed".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 929 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:00 pm
You're in a groove, Nick..
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:37 pm
I don't know any Britney songs, either.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:48 pm
Quote:
As for music he'd rather listen to the Beach Boys or Pink Floyd. He has no ear for music at all".

He married her?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 10:05 pm
I would like to lay my testicles on britneys head whiule masturbating. The recently shaved head would be slightly abrasive, like a cat's tongue,and I would save money on 'fancy feast
0 Replies

tomasso

Reply Sun 25 Feb, 2007 12:19 am
It takes a man from NEBRASKA! :wink:
0 Replies