Different Martial Arts

Dedshaw

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 09:32 pm
latley in my life i hit a stage where im interested in sports, but not a jock type of thing such as football, baseball or crap like that, im more interested in different types of martial arts, and i wanted to know which ones do you people know of, and which are your favoriites? what do they do in those classes? ect...since the closest class is probably 40min away and gas has been makin people's wallets tight, i will not be able to do this sort of thing, any time soon...probably be able to start around my early or mid 20's which is bad, probably better to start early o well. i was thinking on either being all around...and get the highest belt i can in a bunch of different types of classes, or just get a black belt and master one type. which do you think i should do, and which areas of martial arts do you think i should go into? if this helps, im more interested in using kendosticks, numchucks, or anything like that so if theres a name for weapons classses please share that too.
much apprecititve:D
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 590 • Replies: 0
No top replies