Wild Hogs

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 12:07 pm
Have yall seen the previews for this? It cracks me up every time I see it -- it just reminds me of my dad and how he thinks he is Mr Hot Stuff at the age of 54, haha. Last week he was talking about getting a motocycle which all b.s. -- haha. Anyway, I excited about checking it out...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 706 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 11:00 am
Yeah, I've seen previews of it. Thinking it may be worth a trip to the theatre to see it.

Reminds me of guys from my generation (I'm 55) reliving the '60s again.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 04:57 pm
haha, you and my dad both Wink Have you seen the blooper reel for this, yet? it is sooo funny! I would never have put this cast together but after watching them behind the scenes, they really look like they are having a blast together which is always fun to see. Check it out, Travolta cracks me up...actually, they all do.

Blooper Reel
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:29 pm
Hey, good stuff! Haven't seen that. Thanks for posting a link.

Yup, I think I'll schedule this as a must-see next week.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 12:56 pm
I know, wasn't that funny? you should check out the wild hog page on you tube -- they are some great clips of the film. I just subsribe to the page Smile I can't wait to see this next week...
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 01:07 pm
Re: Wild Hogs
happytaffy wrote:
Have yall seen the previews for this? It cracks me up every time I see it -- it just reminds me of my dad and how he thinks he is Mr Hot Stuff at the age of 54, haha. Last week he was talking about getting a motocycle which all b.s. -- haha. Anyway, I excited about checking it out...

I RESENT THAT!!
I saw Travolta on Ellen yesterday.....he rolled onto the stage on the bike from the movie. He is sexy and smart and cool and hotter than hot!
More power to your dad.....and if he's single, when he gets the bike send him my way. ;-)
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 03:54 pm
congrats to wild hogs, #1 at the box office with 38 M! that is great! Did anyone see it? Going to see it this week with my dad! I can't wait.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 03:58 pm
The film was made in MADrid New Mexico (about 40 miles from Albuquerque), the left the diner set there.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 08:58 am
dyslexia wrote:
The film was made in MADrid New Mexico (about 40 miles from Albuquerque), the left the diner set there.

Dys, you seen the movie?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:00 am
Reyn wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Dys, you seen the movie?
not on my to do list.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 09:57 pm
My wife and I went to see Wild Hogs this afternoon and thought it was hilariously funny. It was nice to have a good laugh.
0 Replies