Which A2K-er am I?

Mame

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:53 pm
This thread is about mimicking someone (kindly, one hopes) and see who guesses who you're mimicking... The trick is to not use actual posts, just mimick. Can you guess who I am?

Well, I've travelled in Europe when I was young (many years ago, me being so ancient) and often found great hospitality and even greater food. Travelling is a balm on the soul. It puts one in mind of a Warhol piece.

[next post, about two minutes later]

On the other hand, we Americans have been known to serve delicious dishes. I dunno, maybe it was the era. One wonders if we'd think the food was as good today.

[5 minutes later]

Upon reflection, American food really wasn't as great. Thank god for Italian cuisine.

---------------------

Go ahead, give it a guess Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 4,334 • Replies: 120

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:55 pm
Ossobucco.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:57 pm
That's what I was gonna say! Damn rabbit's quick.
0 Replies

Mame

dlowan wrote:
Ossobucco.

lol, you're right!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

The fact that you don't have the intellectual capacity to challenge my brilliance is only personified by your constant ad hominem attacks.

george Bush is the son Of God.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:58 pm
Mame wrote:
Okay, this is about breasts, otherwise known as tits, boobs, jugs, cans, the girls, etc? Is it just me, or do all guys obsess about them? Anybody licked one lately and wanna tell me about it since I can't seem to get lucky?

If that's supposed to be me, you are in serious trouble, missy.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 06:59 pm
Well, it seems to me that you're suffering from some insecurities that may be inhibiting your relationship. I recommend counselling for either or both of you, either separately or together. Seriously, my marriage was in trouble and counselling helped put it back together. I applaud you for considering saving your marriage.

(this may be a tough one)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:00 pm
kickycan wrote:
Mame wrote:
Okay, this is about breasts, otherwise known as tits, boobs, jugs, cans, the girls, etc? Is it just me, or do all guys obsess about them? Anybody licked one lately and wanna tell me about it since I can't seem to get lucky?

If that's supposed to be me, you are in serious trouble, missy.

LOL - close, but not quite! I do have one for you, though Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:00 pm
Mame wrote:

This could be said by half the guys here.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:03 pm
Mame wrote:
Well, it seems to me that you're suffering from some insecurities that may be inhibiting your relationship. I recommend counselling for either or both of you, either separately or together. Seriously, my marriage was in trouble and counselling helped put it back together. I applaud you for considering saving your marriage.

I don't know about the troubled marriage part, but what the hell, I'll guess Sozobe.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:04 pm
Guns - we're naked without 'em, useless without 'em, and got no personality without 'em. I've carried a gun since I was 2 and wearing a holster since I was 4. My daddy taught me to shoot when I was 2 1/2 and I'm proud to be a gun-carrying American. I admit the daycare I went to didn't like it but I just pulled out my S&W and they shut right up.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Mame wrote:

chai...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Mame wrote:
Guns - we're naked without 'em, useless without 'em, and got no personality without 'em. I've carried a gun since I was 2 and wearing a holster since I was 4. My daddy taught me to shoot when I was 2 1/2 and I'm proud to be a gun-carrying American. I admit the daycare I went to didn't like it but I just pulled out my S&W and they shut right up.

cj
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:05 pm
kickycan wrote:
Mame wrote:

I don't know about the troubled marriage part, but what the hell, I'll guess Sozobe.

Well, it could be a lot of us, but I wasn't thinking of her. Maybe I should remove this one!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:06 pm
Mame wrote:

OmSigDavid (if you mentioned shooting animals I would have said cjhsa)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:07 pm
Hate to cut and run but I've got a meeting to get to. cj was close but not quite.... could be him, but not who I was thinking of. Oh, I know what the problem was!

0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 07:08 pm
the spelling is entriely too accurate for it to be omsigdavid...
0 Replies

Mame

Green Witch wrote:
Mame wrote:

OmSigDavid (if you mentioned shooting animals I would have said cjhsa)

You are so right! Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
the spelling is entriely too accurate for it to be omsigdavid...

and you are, too. I forgot he's fonetic! lol
0 Replies