Some harmless religion and kid-related humor

snood

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 11:38 pm
SEVEN REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH A KID.

1 A little girl: was talking to her teacher about whales.

The teacher: said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl: stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher: reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl: said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".

The teacher: asked, " What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl: replied, "Then you ask him".

2 A Kindergarten teacher: was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.

As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl: replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher: paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl: replied, "They will in a minute."

3 A Sunday school teacher: was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.

After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"

Without missing a beat one little boy: (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."

4 One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.

She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?"

Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."

The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"

5 The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.

"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'

A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, She's dead."

6 A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face.."

"Yes," the class said.

"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"

A little fellow shouted,

"Cause your feet ain't empty."

7 The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:

"Take only ONE. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.

A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 739 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 05:21 am
I like the apples one.
0 Replies

Ashers

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 10:41 am
Very Happy I like the drawing one the best, I remember when I had the same concentration & confidence in my work, it was effortless.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 10:46 am
cute. I copied and pasted to one of my other sites I frequent and it was a big hit. You da man.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 11:40 am
some old german ones i remember (translated :wink: ) .

the teacher asks the children if anything special happened over the weekend at home .
little girl frantically waiving her hand .
teacher : "yes , erna , what can you tell us ? ".
erna : "we got a live goat this weekend !" .
teacher : "but you live in an apartment ; so where do you keep the goat ? " .
erna : "we keep the goat in the bedroom " .
teacher : "doesn't it smell rather badly ? " .
erna : "oh , i'm sure the goat will get used to it " .
0 Replies

Foley

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 02:26 pm
The apples one and the drawing one are the funniest Very Happy
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 02:31 pm
See that, you don't have to be mean or offensive to be funny! I like the drawing one and the dead teacher one.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 02:51 pm
Quote:
See that, you don't have to be mean or offensive to be funny! I like the drawing one and the dead teacher one.

i'm glad i'm not a dead teacher ! :wink:
hbg
0 Replies