Best time of the year for vacations in Bariloche?

fbaezer

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2003 05:10 pm
Is July-August the best time of the year for a vacation in Bariloche, Argentina?
Is the place worth for only the skiing?
A friend told me the place is really at it's best in the Austral spring (september-october). Is she right?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 5,562 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jjorge

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2003 04:09 pm
My ex used to live there. too bad we don't talk much.

I remember her saying that it was beautiful and like a little bit of the Bavarian Alps in the Andes.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 01:48 am
Bariloche sounds familiar, one of my group of girlfriends may have skied there, is that wayyyyy south?

JJorge, ah, well, you talk once in a while, no? I think that is important, some kind of continuity, however odd. Neither here nor there re this topic, of course.
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2003 05:13 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Bariloche sounds familiar, one of my group of girlfriends may have skied there, is that wayyyyy south?

JJorge, ah, well, you talk once in a while, no? I think that is important, some kind of continuity, however odd. Neither here nor there re this topic, of course.

When you have a child you can never be completely divorced.

If we hadn't had a daughter together I think we would have never seen each other again, but because we do, we have had to talk. First about things like school adjustment and special needs, visitation schedules etc. etc. etc

What is less obvious is, that even though my daughter is now twenty-nine,
having her in common still requires us to speak about various matters at intervals.

Although my ex and I are not very fond of each other, we are polite, civil and cooperative on matters concerning our daughter.

Sorry, for the digression from the topic of Bariloche.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:57 am
soo jjorge is your ex an argentinian woman or did she just move there for a while?

as for bariloche

i spent jan-apr in mendoza which is just north of bariloche and i think anytime would be a good time to go there as it is beautiful
one of my girlfriends lives there and is an israeli/argentinian... about as hot blooded as they come really..........
its hottest in december to february
coldest around now till the end of august
i advise travelling the whole of argentina from north to south you got all kinds of climates and every kind of terrain
its cheap and the people are decent
well the ones i met were anyway apart from the odd ones but you get them anywhere
peace and love :wink:
byeeeeeee Very Happy
0 Replies

silverbytes

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:17 pm
Bariloche best date
Hello! My first post here so I hope it helps!
I went to Bariloche 5 times at least the best date for skiing is July-August
If you can pick, August is cheaper and good.
If you want to meet the city and travel patagonia argentina you can go whenever you want is very beautifull all year long.
I'd avoid January - Feb and pick March or Spring (September to December) you can enjoy a warmer weather.
I recommend Bariloche Hotels and Cabins in this place because you can get really cheap lodging.
If you go to Argentina don't miss the beautifull Villa la Angostura you can visit it travelling just 80 km from there.

Cheers!
0 Replies