kickycan

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 12:27 pm
Whenever I feel hatred, it's usually directed at myself. So I guess the only person I really hate is myself.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 12:43 pm
The word 'hate' unfortunately is rapidly losing it's meaning.

This seems to have gotten its' start a while back when frustrated politicians in the Congress , unable to oppose and win policy fights, started calling their opponents 'hateful', accusing them of wanting to starve children, etc.

The term is used today for even mild disagreement or difference of opinion.

This is unfortunate because when acts truly motivated by hatred are perpetrated, they are linguistically compared to 'That boy over there is such a hater. He doesn't like rap.'

Do I hate anyone? Nah.

When someone acts badly, they simply make everyone else around them look good by comparison. Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 01:35 pm
I hate a specific person, but I'm working on it. And I get that rush of hate whenever I meet or see someone perpetuating the same kind of crap.

What kind of crap? Standing on the sidelines and allowing evil acts to go on. Holding hands with the devil, if you will, as the perpetual victim.

I just hate weiners. But I'm working on it..

Maybe it just barbs me that there is human weakness, the way that weakness is passed on and on and on until it is broken by someone with some balls.

Re-reading dys's post now, to remember, yes, it actually feels better that way and makes more sense, but I'm working on it.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 04:41 pm
I truly, deeply, and with a passion, hate it when my nosehairs tickle me and makes me sneeze.. Very Happy
0 Replies