Can anyone comprehed this religious practice?

Cyracuz

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 06:12 pm
Treya

Are you hephzibah? Have you changed your nickname? I've seen you arond and thought every time that there we have someone who has nicked heph's avatar...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 08:51 pm
Hi cyracuz. Yes I am hephzibah. I changed my name a few days ago. Mr. Green Sorry, I probably should have given you all a heads up about that!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 09:06 pm
kickycan wrote:
They're f*cking idiots. There is no way any other conclusion can be reached in this day and age. F*cking stupid backward-ass idiots.

Although, if they let me, I'd love to help them out in their suffering by kicking each one of them in the face a few times as hard as I can. I'd enjoy that.

Idiots.
Interesting that you are suddenly talking like a Bush supporter. Isn't that precisely what you vehemently argue against? Or do you not realize that those pictured are not necessarily radical Muslim fundamentalists... and many of them may in fact be of the most peaceful variety? Smile Your statements couldn't possibly be any more contradictory.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:01 am
Kicky...before you answer Bill...

...keep in mind that he is an a$$hole of our stripe...

...and that we will one day be giving some cops a bunch of shyt for trying to stop our friendly exuberance when Willie visits our town and we give him a taste of what the "wild side" is really like.

Do not call him an a$$hole or jerkhoff until after we party ourselves into oblivion at least once...and then only after he has left to go back to the hinterland.

Bill...do not bother to read this post. It is only intended for Kicky!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:29 am
Don't worry Frank, I try not to get too emotionally involved in these little A2K disagreements. In fact, if Bill evercomes to NYC, I'll even look into the best tranny bars for him so he can feel right at home.

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Interesting that you are suddenly talking like a Bush supporter.

Really? How so?

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Isn't that precisely what you vehemently argue against?

I don't know what you're talking about. Please explain what it is that you feel I am for and/or against.

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Or do you not realize that those pictured are not necessarily radical Muslim fundamentalists... and many of them may in fact be of the most peaceful variety? Smile

Whether they are radical muslim fundamentalists or not, anyone who would slice themselves up like this is an idiot.

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Your statements couldn't possibly be any more contradictory.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. Which statements are contradictory?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 11:45 am
Kicky...

...I must say you did an excellent job of being cool.

Well...maybe the "tranny bar" thingy was a bit out there...

...but on the whole...

...an excellent post.

What is the story with you supposedly being in Italy?

Are you in the states...in the city?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:25 pm
Thanks, Frank. I'm going to Florida in March, and during that trip I might stop in Naples, Florida, but that's as close to Italy as I'll be anytime in the near future. And yes, unless my mind has finally snapped completely from the tethers of reality, I believe (I know how you love that word) I am still living in NYC.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:28 pm
kickycan wrote:
Thanks, Frank. I'm going to Florida in March, and during that trip I might stop in Naples, Florida, but that's as close to Italy as I'll be anytime in the near future. And yes, unless my mind has finally snapped completely from the tethers of reality, I believe (I know how you love that word) I am still living in NYC.

Ahhh...in one of the other threads, someone mentioned that you were away in Italy...and I guess the "Naples" is the reason she thought that.

I know you still live in NYC...I was just wondering if you were still up here...or doing one of your roaming things.

I ain't coming to town while it is so goddam cold anyway...but I will be there for the St. Patrick's Day parade. You gonna be up here or away on the 17th?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 02:41 pm
No roaming at the present time. Although I wish I were somewhere warm like Costa Rica or Buenos Aires at the moment.

Yep, I'll be here for St. Patrick's day. Gimme a call and we'll meet up to check out the festivities.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 10:43 pm
Kicky.

Hows the romance? Still with the same woman you were telling us about...? (Back slasher?) Very Happy
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 01:00 am
Kicky, that you don't even get what I'm saying kinda negates the use in saying it. In short: your desire to kick someone in the face merely for practicing their religion is reminiscent of abuse stories from Abu GhraibÂ… though the "hard as you can" part makes you sound even more desirous of brutality. No, I'm not suggesting you'd really condone such, and even referenced your stated disgust for attacking innocents... but that is precisely what you suggested above. No worries... I know you don't really pay attention... wouldn't really do it... and frankly I'm forced to agree that the practitioners of that particular celebration do indeed display an appearance of idiocy. As for bars in New York; after Joe Nation buys me a steak and some above average wine, I'll let him or Frank choose our next destination. Save your favorite tranny bars for a visitor that would share your appreciation for same. :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 07:22 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Kicky, that you don't even get what I'm saying kinda negates the use in saying it.

Now why would you say something like that? Sounds like you're just trying to tell me I'm stupid. Are you doing that on purpose, or did you just lose control of your big fat ego again? Don't worry though, I'm used to that kind of arrogance from you. I understand how you are.

I did, unfortunately, get what you were saying, Bill. The reason I asked you to explain it was not because I didn't get it, but because I thought to myself, "no, he can't actually be criticising me for that so obviously exaggerated statement that I made. Maybe I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and ask him to explain. He can't really be that clueless."

So I asked for a further explanation.

And now that you've explained, I see that you WERE criticising my obviously exaggerated statement as if it were meant to be taken literally. And you even KNEW I was exaggerating, but STILL went ahead and did it! I can only conclude from this that you were either bored or high when you wrote that. Once again, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you were deep into some serious bong hits when you wrote that.

I anxiously await your insightful attack on my religious beliefs the next time I use the phrase "holy mackerel."

And about the tranny bars--damn, I guess I'll just have to wait until Bi-Polar Bear comes to NYC then.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 01:50 pm
Sybolistic offerings of anykind are all bullshit.
0 Replies