Blogger: Hostile Takeover

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 07:23 pm
I absolutely HATE when programs take over my computer, even when it's what they are supposed to do. I abhor aol for this reason, and msn messenger. Some programs I live with, like windows.

I started a blog on the same site as our a2k rendezvous is on (sitecreator). I have tinkered with it and after visitng a friend's blog on Blogger, I thought I'd see what they had to offer. Now I can't access my website unless I go through Blogger. And when I do go through Blogger, I get nothing. Now I have to go through the rendezvous point site to get to the main sitecreator site to get to my blog. What happened? Why the highjack? Did I accedentally agree to something?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,004 • Replies: 3
No top replies

msolga

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 07:36 pm
bm

Gosh, k! Confused
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 07:37 pm
Hmmm. I know very little about Blogger, a fair amount about SiteKreator.

Can you tell me more about the "can't access my website unless I go through Blogger" part...? Your website should be http://sitekreator.com/yourusername

(Obviously, "yourusername" is replaced with whatever your, not that you'd see this coming, username/login name is...)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 08:23 pm
I ended up with a blogger tool bar at the top of my screen. No access to my site.
0 Replies