Annoying Things About Going to the Movies

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 12:26 pm
Last night I went to see Rocky Balboa. I loved it, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

Me and my friend got a bag of popcorn that was so goddammed salty that the corners of my mouth are now all red and sore STILL today! Now, how the hell am I supposed to perform the oral portion of my saturday night sexual activities like this! I should sue that goddammed place! Why the f*ck do they put so much goddammed salt on the popcorn?

How 'bout you? Anything annoy you about going to the movies?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 933 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 01:32 pm
Yeh. The movies.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 03:03 pm
The idiots who rattle their salty popcorn bags.

[size=7]Present company excluded, of course![/size] Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 03:07 pm
people who complain about popcorn they KNOW sucks.. yet they spend 6-10 dollars a bag....

Cool
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 03:08 pm
Re: Annoying Things About Going to the Movies
kickycan wrote:
Now, how the hell am I supposed to perform the oral portion of my saturday night sexual activities like this!

Think of it as an opportunity to get creative! (Not that you aren't already.)
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 04:02 pm
Re: Annoying Things About Going to the Movies
kickycan wrote:

Me and my friend got a bag of popcorn that was so goddammed salty that the corners of my mouth are now all red and sore STILL today! Now, how the hell am I supposed to perform the oral portion of my saturday night sexual activities like this! I should sue that goddammed place! Why the f*ck do they put so much goddammed salt on the popcorn?

Why'd you go to a theater where your ex is working? Did you notice everyone else there had properly sodiumed popcorn?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 04:19 pm
Yeah, it must have been that bitch. She got promoted from sanitary napkin dispensing machine maintenance supervisor to the snack counter since we broke up.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. I just brushed my teeth, and the corners or my mouth are now bleeding. BLEEDING!

I guess one positive thing (if I really REALLY stretch the meaning of the word, "positive") is that my date is sick, so I won't have to worry about any oral activities tonight. Maybe tomorrow this will be better. Still, I should sue that stupidass movie theater.

So now I have nobody to go out with tonight. Crying or Very sad Crap. I guess I'll just have to get drunk and watch football.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 04:25 pm
You could just stay online and regale us all, Kicky. A virtual date is better than no date at all. Good company here. I think shewolf was about to pop some popping corn. Smile (Go easy on the salt, she.)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 05:26 pm
People who eat popcorn at the cinema......the stink is disgusting.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 06:23 pm
Hahaha....kicky just had his first herpes outbreak and is blaming it on popcorn.

Wait...you would have had to get laid to get herpes.

DAMN! You eating out prostitutes again?
0 Replies