Message from outer space.

stuh505

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 10:56 pm
Quote:
But a point to prove you wrong: I am two years from thirty, and I have had my fair share of experiences with the female body. Still, it never gets boring. My father is almost sixty, and he agrees with me. Smile

Well then, cheers. I like it too. So curvy. But it is hardly fair to compare that which we have been genetically programmed to desire, to what we consider "fantastic". My point was that our definition of fantastic is a dynamic one, which always points to that which is not well defined, not understood, and requires faith to even believe in.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:07 pm
You are right, stuh.

Our definiton of fantastic is dynamic. I see no reason to become excited over a TV. I'm sure friar Ockham, for instance, would disagree.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:25 pm
Ockham's famous "Razor" is a canonical statement of logic, and so I think it is unbefitting to assume, based on this knowledge of him alone, that he would not be capable of realizing the same logical conclusion that we have just agreed on...!
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 11:48 am
Yes.

But I was simply saying that he'd probably get excited over a TV, at first. :wink:
0 Replies