STARTING A JOURNAL

Endymion

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 04:51 pm
hope you understand when i choose to pass Spendius
and hand Farmerman's journal back to him.

No offence
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 06:08 pm
Endy--Ill look for the book that youve posted. Youre right, maybe a thread on the subject would be better for all of us. I kinda blew my stack at spendi, and hes not the problem. I see that the mods had wisely removed my tantrum. I hope I didnt scare the kids.

Meanwhile, Im onto about 120 pages of the journal and Its in 12 point Senatorial, single spaced. Fortunately, should I decide to review any sections (which Ive done) I can jump back and forth into the little modules of Word. Ive noticed that there is one really glaring glue of continuity that Id really never given much thought , until I started to write this way.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 06:20 pm
fm wrote-

Quote:
I kinda blew my stack at spendi, and hes not the problem. I see that the mods had wisely removed my tantrum. I hope I didnt scare the kids.

Well I hope the mods didn't remove the tantrum on my account. I love watching a good tantrum. I don't bother until they start shooting real lead. Even that is a bit distant if you don't get hit.

When Philip Larkin was dying he said that his task now was not to frighten the nurses. He's my kind of poet.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 07:17 pm
Hey, farmerman

I know I didn't want to talk about the drink the other day- but thanks, for the help. It was just good to hear from someone right then.

That tip you gave me, btw

- I think it ...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 05:31 am
I understand.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 06:02 am
...really works. Thanks.
0 Replies

BlueAwesomeness

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 02:59 pm
roger wrote:
A journal of one's life is a fabulous idea. Most people who start them usually maintain them for about a week, and sporadicly for another month thereafter.

Hey, that sounds about how my New Year's resolution to exercise went. Coincidence? I think not!

But yeah, I think journaling is a great idea, especially if you want to be a writer. It gives you practice writing, and helps you better remember significant events in your life.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 03:44 pm
Ive since begun another journal in which Im outlining some of our boat trips from a geological sense. Its sort of like seeing a country's ass when you travel by train. (Trains dont present the best sides of the works of civilization) Neither does a craft have presented to it the awesome side of a country. The coastal areas are all those zones that have been torn from an entirely different landmass , so the clues re: "our planets zipper" is best seen by sea.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 03:02 am
how's it going farmerman?

Are you writing?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 04:32 am
YEs, quite regulrly,(at lest one a day in both journals) I just completed a description of the island of Grand Manan and its relationship to New Brunswick
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 12:37 pm
thanks for giving the time to delete that post, farmerman. sometimes i can be a right jerk... i can't deny it. I just don't think - you know?
hope you are okay

Good luck with yours -
Peace
Endy
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 11:20 pm
(in case you didn't get to read it - don't worry you didn't miss anything - just me going on about pills and ****)
0 Replies