Which of these three movies should I watch tonight?

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 08:55 pm
I'm going out for a couple hours, but when I get back, I'd like to see a movie. I've narrowed it down to three movies. Please vote in the poll, and tell me which one you think I should order.

CRASH: Well, it IS an Oscar-winner...in fact, it won best picture, I think, didn't it? Sandra Bullock's in it, and Don Cheadle. I like them both.

THE HAZING: "An evil college professor uses dark magic to possess the souls of soority and fraternity pleades during a hazing ceremony turning the ritual into a grisly slaughter in this horror story." I like violence and gore. Plus Brooke Burke is in it, and she is f---ing hot.

EVIL BONG: "Tommy Chong stars in the story of a mysterious bong with the power to make all your fantasies come true." This one sounds really stupid, which intrigues me.

Okay, boys and girls of A2K, I must go away now. Thank you for your input. I'll watch whichever of these movies you pick when I get back. It should probably be around midnight. Okay, well, take 'er easy. And thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,836 • Replies: 12
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 09:18 pm
I voted for crash. Wanna beer while we watch it kicky?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 09:46 pm
I voted for The Hazing. I love sorority girl pictures.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 10:17 pm
Watch A Scanner Darkly and tell me if you like it. It's coming tomorrow from Netflix.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 10:52 pm
I wouldn't watch any of these films.

We went today and saw "Night at the museum" - it was quite entertaining,
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 11:33 pm
Crash is the only one of the 3 that I've seen & I thought it was very good.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 12:07 am
Evil Bong it is then.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 23 Dec, 2006 12:15 am
Of course.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 01:56 am
How was it Kicky? Did it suck?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 02:25 pm
He's watching it for the fourth time today.

Loved it.

Musta.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 02:53 pm
Oh hey, I forgot about this thread. Yeah, it was a piece of ****. However, I did rent the movie "Sliver" the next night, and it was really good and disgusting. I also saw Crash the other night, which was excellent.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 03:16 pm
I feel like I'm the only jaded asshole in the world who hated crash. (Well, there's the wife, too. So that'd make two jaded sphincters.) Just one long message rammed unsubtly down my throat. I felt like Linda Lovelace.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 03:34 pm
I had that feeling too, patiodog, but I thought it had enough good stuff that it overcame that annoying flaw. I thought the story line with Matt Dillon and The black couple was really strong, and Thandie Newton, who I had never heard of before this, should have got an oscar for her part. I loved her in this movie. Her performance alone made the movie worth it to me.

And now, I must eat and watch Peyton Manning dismantle the Dolphins.

ciao
0 Replies