The Bible prophesized the coming of Mohammed! (PPUH)

Wilso

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 08:06 am
One of the holiest Churches in Christendom occupied by Muslims; altar shat and pee'd upon; religious artifacts stolen; Bible torn up and pages used as toilet paper -- no worldwide riots or murders by Christians recorded in response.

While Muslims have responded with deadly outrage to the now-retracted report by Newsweek of alleged Quran desecration by U.S. interrogators, there was little outcry three years ago when Islamic terrorists holed up in Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity reportedly used the Bible as toilet paper.

Catholic priests in the church marking the spot where Jesus was believed to have been born said that during the five-week siege, Palestinians tore up some Bibles for toilet paper and removed many valuable sacramental objects, according to a May 15, 2002, report by the Washington Times....

Angry Orthodox priests showed reporters empty bottles of whiskey, champagne, vodka, cognac and French wine on the floor along with hundreds of cigarette butts.

"They should be ashamed of themselves. They acted like animals, like greedy monsters. Come, I will show you more," said one priest, who declined to give his name.

Computers were taken apart and a television set dismantled for use as a hiding place for weapons.

"You can see what repayment we got for 'hosting' these so-called guests," said Archbishop Ironius, according to the Times report.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 08:19 am
Mosque Vandal Allegedly Assaults Girlfriend Hours Before
Car Drives Through Mosque's Front Doors At 80 MPH

UPDATED: 7:27 p.m. EDT September 17, 2001

PARMA, Ohio -- A car plowed into a Parma mosque early Monday morning.

NewsChannel5's Debora Lee reports that the man police have in custody was involved in an altercation just prior to the mosque incident.

In addition to the trouble that he's in involving the mosque, police said that 29-year-old Eric Richley (pictured, below) faces domestic violence charges for allegedly assaulting his live-in girlfriend Sunday night.

According to police, Richley has been extremely upset about last week's attacks in New York and Washington.

Richley has a brother in the military, and he had reportedly been holding a private candlelight vigil at his girlfriend's home in Middleburg Heights Sunday night, hours before police said that he plowed his car through the front doors of the Grande Mosque at the Islamic Center of Greater Cleveland.

"When the girlfriend decided it was time to go to bed, she told him to settle down and blew out the candle, he lost control, assaulted her and she told him to leave the residence," Middleburg Heights Police Chief John Maddox Jr. said.

Islamic center officials said that it will take a couple of weeks to repair the mosque, which had more than $100,000 in damages.

The car hit the concrete steps in front and catapulted as high as 6 feet into the air as it crashed through the building at 12:30 a.m. Police said that Richley was traveling up to 80 mph when his car hit the building.

Extra security had been provided for the mosque all week. However, police said that there was no way to prevent the accident.

Members of the mosque said that they have received several threats in the past week.

"They're crazy, because we're Arab-Americans -- born here, served my country, got my kids, grandkids, all American. We're as sad about insanity as anyone else, maybe more," Haider Alawan of the Council of Elders said.

Community and religious leaders of all faiths gathered at the mosque Monday afternoon to denounce the act and support their Islamic neighbors.

"I'm fearful for my kids," neighbor Raud Alnazer, a father of two, said. "I feel so sorry that they did this. We don't want to walk in the streets and worry about our kids now."

No one was injured in the accident besides Richley, who was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center.

He faces several possible charges, including burglary, vandalism and felonious assault as well as DUI. Police said that it would be his third DUI.

In addition, he could face federal hate crime charges, and according to the FBI, that would mean a minimum of 10 years in prison.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 08:21 am
Mosque Vandal Allegedly Assaults Girlfriend Hours Before
Car Drives Through Mosque's Front Doors At 80 MPH

UPDATED: 7:27 p.m. EDT September 17, 2001

PARMA, Ohio -- A car plowed into a Parma mosque early Monday morning.

NewsChannel5's Debora Lee reports that the man police have in custody was involved in an altercation just prior to the mosque incident.

In addition to the trouble that he's in involving the mosque, police said that 29-year-old Eric Richley (pictured, below) faces domestic violence charges for allegedly assaulting his live-in girlfriend Sunday night.

According to police, Richley has been extremely upset about last week's attacks in New York and Washington.

Richley has a brother in the military, and he had reportedly been holding a private candlelight vigil at his girlfriend's home in Middleburg Heights Sunday night, hours before police said that he plowed his car through the front doors of the Grande Mosque at the Islamic Center of Greater Cleveland.

"When the girlfriend decided it was time to go to bed, she told him to settle down and blew out the candle, he lost control, assaulted her and she told him to leave the residence," Middleburg Heights Police Chief John Maddox Jr. said.

Islamic center officials said that it will take a couple of weeks to repair the mosque, which had more than $100,000 in damages.

The car hit the concrete steps in front and catapulted as high as 6 feet into the air as it crashed through the building at 12:30 a.m. Police said that Richley was traveling up to 80 mph when his car hit the building.

Extra security had been provided for the mosque all week. However, police said that there was no way to prevent the accident.

Members of the mosque said that they have received several threats in the past week.

"They're crazy, because we're Arab-Americans -- born here, served my country, got my kids, grandkids, all American. We're as sad about insanity as anyone else, maybe more," Haider Alawan of the Council of Elders said.

Community and religious leaders of all faiths gathered at the mosque Monday afternoon to denounce the act and support their Islamic neighbors.

"I'm fearful for my kids," neighbor Raud Alnazer, a father of two, said. "I feel so sorry that they did this. We don't want to walk in the streets and worry about our kids now."

No one was injured in the accident besides Richley, who was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center.

He faces several possible charges, including burglary, vandalism and felonious assault as well as DUI. Police said that it would be his third DUI.

In addition, he could face federal hate crime charges, and according to the FBI, that would mean a minimum of 10 years in prison.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 08:22 am
HATE CRIMES VICTIMIZING MUSLIMS AND VANDALIZING MOSQUES

The FBI reports annually about hate crimes in the U.S. Among these crimes, religious motivation appears to be second only to race in frequency.

In late 2000, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Washington-based Islamic advocacy group, reported anti-Islamic remarks by a range of American and Canadian public figures, "from congressional candidates to syndicated columnists. [They] have portrayed Islam as 'murderous' and Palestinians as 'lower than pond scum' or 'ragheads,' 'pieces of sh-t' and 'turds.'

Anti-Islamic religious hatred appears to be widespread in the U.S. and Canada. Violent incidents against Muslims and their mosques are often triggered by national and international news items. For example, anti-Muslim hysteria followed the 1995 terrorist attack on the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, OK. Although responsibility for the bombing was eventually traced to two domestic terrorists from the Christian Identity movement, there had been initial speculation that the persons responsible might have been Muslims. The 2001-MAR attack on two Muslims in Sparks, NV might have been triggered by the destruction of the Buddhist statues by the Taleban, in Afghanistan.

The CAIR website describes some of incidences against Muslims and their places of worship over the past few years in the U.S. and Canada: 1,2

1994: An arsonist started a fire that burned to the ground a nearly completed mosque in Yuba City. CA.

1995: The Islamic center in Springfield IL was destroyed by arson.

1995-SEP-17: Vandals painted obscenities and graffiti on the windows, walls and trees of the Islamic Center of Passaic County, in Patterson, NJ. Flammable liquid was found on the floor of an outbuilding; this might have been an attempted arson.

1995-SEP: Vandals attacked the mosque at Clarkston, GA by breaking windows, damaging lights, discharging fire extinguishers, and burning satanic symbols (inverted pentagrams) into the carpet.

1995-OCT-21:The Islamic Center and Masjid of Greenville, SC, was destroyed in an arson attack. A suspect was later charged.

1995-OCT-21: Vandals painted an obscene message on the wall of the Flint Islamic Center/Genesee Academy in Flint, MI.

1996-MAR-19: Employees of a radio station in Denver, CO entered the local mosque after morning prayers. They allegedly played the national anthem on a trumpet, harassed the worshipers, and broadcast the incident live on radio. An agreement was later concluded between the local Muslim community and the radio station. It included a public apology by the station, sensitivity training for station employees and PSAs that offered a positive image of Islam.

1998-JAN-28: A 23 year old man was arrested for allegedly smashing a concrete block through the glass front door of the mosque in Fort Collins, CO.

1998-JAN-29: Vandals scattered metal spikes in the parking lot of the Flint Islamic Center in Flint, MI. A number of cars had flat tires.

1998-FEB-22: A vandal threw a beer bottle through the second floor window of the mosque in Bloomingdale, IN.

1998-MAR-8: Someone torched three school busses owned by the local Islamic school in Ottawa, ON Canada.

1999-MAY: A man was arrested after fleeing in his car from the area of a mosque in Denver CO. Loaded weapons, machetes, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, and bomb making materials were found in his car. Jack Merylin Modig was later arrested. He allegedly said "I am an enemy against the Islamic nation [sic] and I was going to take care of business."

1999-JUN-23: CFRB, a Toronto, ON Canada radio station broadcasted a live call-in program. The initial topic dealt with a Greek Orthodox priest who refused admittence of a seeing-eye dog into his church. A caller criticized religious extremism. He said "Nero burned the wrong people - he should have burned the Muslims." The announcer tried to change to another topic. The operations manager of CFRB later apologized. They have since drawn up new guidelines for operations during call-in shows.

1999-MAR-5: A mosque was seriously damaged by an arsonist in Minneapolis, MN

1999: Three youths were charged with vandalism of a Villa Park IL mosque, near Chicago. They allegedly threw several large chunks of concrete and a glass milk bottle through four windows of the Islamic Foundation.

2000-JUN-20: A gunman seriously injured a worshiper at an Islamic Center in Memphis, TN. The door to the mosque was damaged by a shotgun blast.

2000-NOV: A suspicious fire gutted the lobby of a mosque in Surrey, British Columbia, and severely damaged the rest of the building. There were no injuries reported. Witnesses reported seeing a van speeding away from the mosque just before an explosion was heard.

2001-JAN: Vandals targeted the Islamic Center of Southern California.

2001-FEB *: Vandals attacked a mosque in Winnipeg, MB, Canada. They smeared animal feces, eggs and white paint on the front of the building. Garbage was strewn around.

2001-MAR-16: Several youths, one with a baseball bat, allegedly attacked two Muslims who were standing outside of their mosque in Sparks NV. One Muslim had his arm broken. The other was more seriously injured and was in critical condition in hospital after undergoing three operations. A member of a nearby church ran to help stop the attack.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:27 pm
Year of perpetual outrage
By Michelle Malkin
December 24, 2006

It began with the Danish cartoons. It ended with the flying imams. This has been a banner year for the Religion of Perpetual Outrage, 12 turbulent months of fist-waving, embassy-burning, fatwa-issuing mayhem, intimidation and murder resounded with ululations of the aggrieved. All in the name of defending Islam from "insult."
Let's review. In late January, masked Palestinian gunmen took over a European Union office in Gaza City to protest publication of a dozen cartoons about Islam, Muhammad and self-censorship in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten. They stormed the building, burned Danish flags and spearheaded a boycott of Danish products across the Muslim world.
The rage was manufactured pretext. The cartoons had been published four months earlier with little fanfare. It wasn't until a delegation of instigating Danish imams toured Egypt with the cartoons -- plus a few inflammatory fake ones, including an old image of a French hog-calling contest participant deceptively portrayed as "anti-Muslim" -- that the fire started burning. Think the mainstream media will remember that? Not likely. They fell for the ruse and were slow to acknowledge it after American bloggers and Danish television exposed the scheme.
What was really behind Cartoon Rage? Muslim bullies were trying to pressure Denmark over the International Atomic Energy Agency's decision to report Iran to the U.N. Security Council for continuing with its nuclear research program. The chairmanship of the council was passing to Denmark at the time.
Alas, Western journalists, analysts and apologists were too clouded by their cowardice and conciliation to see through the smoke. More than 800 were injured in the ensuing riots, and 130 people paid with their lives. The innocents included Italian Catholic priest Andrea Santoro, shot to death in Turkey on Feb. 5, by a teenage boy enraged by the illustrations. The Muslim gunman shouted, "Allahu Akbar" as he murdered Father Santoro while the priest knelt praying in his church. Several brave moderate Muslim editors who stood up to the madness were jailed, fined and convicted of crimes related to insulting Islam. The Danish cartoonists remain in hiding.
The world soon tired of Cartoon Rage, but the "peaceful" Muslim ragers were just warming up. They found excuses large and small to riot and threaten Western infidels. In India, they protested the magazine publication of a picture of a playing card showing an image of Mecca and also burned Valentine's Day cards. An insult to Islam, they screamed.
In Spain, they protested a Madrid store for selling a postcard with a mosque on it with the words "We slept here." An insult to Islam, they protested. In Pakistan, they burned down a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant, a Pizza Hut and toppled Ronald McDonald. In Jakarta, they smashed the offices of Playboy magazine. You know why.
In June, the trial against lioness journalist Oriana Fallaci for insulting Islam began in Bergamo, Italy. She had been charged by professional Muslim rager Adel Smith of the Muslim Union of Italy of "vilipendio" -- vilifying Islam -- in her post-September 11, 2001, books slamming jihad. A judge had refused to throw out the case. She faced a pile of death threats and accusations of "Islamophobia" for speaking truth to Islamo-power.
Miss Fallaci's death from cancer during the fifth anniversary week of the September 11 terrorist attacks pre-empted the trial in Italy, but her passing did nothing to pre-empt the eternal rage of the perpetually outraged. The day she died, the grievance-mongers were shaking their fists and calling for the head of Pope Benedict XVI for his speech that made reference to a 14th-century conversation touching on holy war and jihad. For engaging in open, honest intellectual and spiritual debate, he was condemned, burned in effigy and targeted anew. The ragers bombed Christian churches in Gaza City and Nablus. They murdered Italian Sister Leonella Sgorbati, an elderly Catholic nun shot in the back by a Somalian jihadist stoked by Pope Rage. "Whoever offends our Prophet Muhammad should be killed on the spot by the nearest Muslim," a Somalian cleric had declared. The Vatican made nice with Muslim leaders.
New outrages are always in bloom. In late September, it was a Berlin production of Mozart's "Idomeneo" that featured the decapitated head of Muhammad. A week later, it was a banyan tree attacked by Indonesian Muslims who wanted to disprove its mystical powers. A few days after, it was former British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, who had the audacity to make the very obvious observation that full Muslim veils impede communications between women and Westerners. Offensive. Disturbing. An insult to Islam.
Not to be outdone, a delegation of extortionist imams boarded a U.S. Airways flight in Minneapolis in November and tried to manufacture an international human-rights incident. They clamored for a boycott and threatened to sue.
The good news: The fire did not catch this time. The bad news: As Oriana Fallaci warned before her death: "The hate for the West swells like a fire fed by the wind. The clash between us and them is not a military one. It is a cultural one, a religious one, and the worst is still to come."

Michelle Malkin a nationally syndicated columnist and author of "Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild."
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:57 pm
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 05:04 am
Yeah but The bible prophesized the coming of the final messenger of God you know!!!!!!

Check it out!!!!

Deuteronomy 18
17 The LORD said to me: "What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19 If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

John 2 :26-27
26"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. 27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Isaiah 21:7
And he saw chariots, horsemen by pairs, a chariot with asses, a chariot with camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:18 am
Abid
20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:34 am
au1929 wrote:
Abid
20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

Didnt happen though did it?

So which prophet do you think the Bible refers to then?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 08:54 am
Abid wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Abid

It'S high time you recognized who the false prophet was. Murder has no place in any valid religion.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:15 am
au1929 wrote:
Abid wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Abid

It'S high time you recognized who the false prophet was. Murder has no place in any valid religion.

Didnt Moses murder?
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:20 am
au1929 wrote:
Abid wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Abid

Isaiah 21:7
Parallel Translations
Concordance Entries Alert Ass Asses Attention Attentiveness Camel Camels Chariot Chariots Close Couple Diligently Donkeys Fully Hearken Hearkened Heed Horsemen Horses Increased Listen Pairs Pay Rider Riders Sees Special Teams Train Troop Twos War-carriages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NASB: "When he sees riders, horsemen in pairs, A train of donkeys, a train of camels, Let him pay close attention, very close attention." (NASB ©1995)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GWT: He will see chariots, pairs of horsemen, riders on donkeys, and riders on camels. Let him watch carefully, very carefully. (GOD'S WORD®)
KJV: And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:
ASV: and when he seeth a troop, horsemen in pairs, a troop of asses, a troop of camels, he shall hearken diligently with much heed.
BBE: And when he sees war-carriages, horsemen by twos, war-carriages with asses, war-carriages with camels, let him give special attention.
DBY: And he saw chariots, horsemen by pairs, a chariot with asses, a chariot with camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed.
JPS: And when he seeth a troop, horsemen by pairs, a troop of asses, a troop of camels, he shall hearken diligently with much heed.
WBS: And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:
WEB: When he sees a troop, horsemen in pairs, a troop of donkeys, a troop of camels, he shall listen diligently with great attentiveness."
YLT: And he hath seen a chariot -- a couple of horsemen, The rider of an ass, the rider of a camel, And he hath given attention -- He hath increased attention!
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 09:23 am
Abid wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Abid wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Abid

Didnt Moses murder?

Before or after the commandments were received?
0 Replies