The Bible prophesized the coming of Mohammed! (PPUH)

Abid

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 12:43 pm
Deuteronomy 18
17 The LORD said to me: "What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19 If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

John 2 :26-27
26"When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. 27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Isaiah 21:7
And he saw chariots, horsemen by pairs, a chariot with asses, a chariot with camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,842 • Replies: 52
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 12:50 pm
What does PPUH mean? Please Pick Up Ham? Peeping Perverts Uvulate Happily?

What does this mysterious Acronym mean?
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 01:06 pm
Peace be upon him

Or you may see (saw) which means SalAllahu alayhu wasallam, which means the same but in arabic.

Touched a nerve did I?

Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 01:10 pm
If you say "PPUH" when you meant "PBUH," does that mean you're going to Hell?

PDQ?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 01:21 pm
I think you've touched a nerve there, Tico. Very Happy
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 01:23 pm
AstagfirAllah (May Allah forgive me)

I didnt even notice that.

To answer your question. Allahu allam. (Only God knows)

Thank you for pointing out my mistake

Back to the point of hand!!

Very Happy
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 02:02 pm
There is an error in your citations. Can you spot it?
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 06:03 pm
Jazak Allah brother.

Now the Christians will come in and deny it that it referred to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by quoting another verse from a more diluted Bible.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 07:04 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
Now the Christians will come in and deny it that it referred to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by quoting another verse from a more diluted Bible.

Which Bible is that?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 07:23 pm
It would appear those forwarding the proposition here at discussion are incapable of recognizing the difference between a declaration of faith and an argument for faith.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:11 pm
Quote:

Is the diluted or deluded? KJ? Latin Vulgate? Confraternity? It's hard to tell.

Just so I am clear, the point is that one set of folktales about a vicious, righteous and arbitrarily unjust supernatural being and his unfortunate subjects led to the prediction that there would be more of the same from Islam.

Good. So?

Joe(Call out my chariot with the asses)Nation
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:55 am
I see no answers or even attempts to justify these statements in your religious texts.
Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:58 am
Abid wrote:
I see no answers or even attempts to justify these statements in your religious texts.
Laughing

Perceptive.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:06 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Abid wrote:
Laughing

Perceptive.

Observant.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:10 am
More nonsence from the religious front.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:12 am
Interesting to note is that schismatic outgrowth/derivative cults uniformly justify their own existence via claim to have a more pure, pristine version of the original texts/scriptures than is possessed by the older cult from which the newer outgrowth/derivative cult has sprung.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:37 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Interesting to note is that schismatic outgrowth/derivative cults uniformly justify their own existence via claim to have a more pure, pristine version of the original texts/scriptures than is possessed by the older cult from which the newer outgrowth/derivative cult has sprung.

Waffle waffle

Laughing

use your thesaurus quite a bit don't we!!!

No need to use this to justify my belief. I use it to examine fallacy in others!!

By all means you can continue in trying to do the same
Very Happy
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:52 pm
timberlandko wrote:

All the Prophets from Adam all the way down to Muhammad (PBUT) preached the same message. Why do you think we claim we to have an unchanged Scripture, because it is true. Compare today's Quran with the oldest compiled Quran in Istanbul and they will match word-for-word.

It is We Who have sent down the Reminder and We Who will preserve it. (Surat al-Hijr: 9)
0 Replies

MizunoMan

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 02:35 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
Compare today's Quran with the oldest compiled Quran in Istanbul and they will match word-for-word.

Yeah, I got a free one (Q'uran) from that CAIR place that was giving them away a few months ago. Gotta say the pages - while sturdy - aren't all that soft, so I had to go back to the Charmin.

Makes a great pedestal for my stuffed pig, though.
0 Replies

Abid

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 09:52 am
The above quote is a reference for the kind of disgusting filth we have speaking in the world today. Probably the US president!!
Laughing
0 Replies