Internet Explorer 7

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 06:17 am
A few days ago I updated my web browser to IE 7. When I want to print a page I can find the print icon but I can't find the link "print preview" does anyone know where the link is located now? Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 941 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 06:21 am
I had the same problem. Right click right under the address bar. Make sure that "menu bar" is checked. You will then get the bar that has:

File, edit, view, favorites, tools and Help. When you hit "file" you will get a drop down menu, containing "print preview".
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 06:28 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I had the same problem. Right click right under the address bar. Make sure that "menu bar" is checked. You will then get the bar that has:

File, edit, view, favorites, tools and Help. When you hit "file" you will get a drop down menu, containing "print preview".

Thanks for your help, I was really getting frustrated trying to find that link!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 06:30 am
Someone else recently asked me about the same thing. For the life of me, I could not remember how I accessed that bar. I just fiddled around, until it came to me!
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 09:08 am
I'm the "someone else". We're all going to become experts on this.

For Print Preview, you can also select the arrow on the right side of the printer icon. A flyout will appear with "Print", "Print Preview" and "Page Setup" on it. I guess they are the most common commands from the File Menu. But if you want more than that, such as the Print dialog box, you need to get that menu bar, as Phoenix says. While you're at it, you may as well play with the other toolbars available to see what you may want.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 11:57 am
Ah!

Enlightenment.

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Google Index of Page Importance? I liked being an informed snob, but I no longer have the information.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 12:04 pm
you'll get the menu bar when you press 'Alt'. Go ahead, try it. All the usual menus and commands are there.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 12:32 pm
Dak--

Blessings upon you.

Change is challenging for the sniveling Luddite.
0 Replies