VITAL need for a Screen grab!

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:11 pm
Ok, I was with a few friends and the conversation turned to the movie "Jackass 2" (long story, no need to go into detail on that).

Anyway, there was the "human fishing" scene where Steve-O puts a hook through his cheek and casts himself into the ocean, where there are a number of sharks swimming around.

The issue:

I was a HUGE fan of sharks growing up, and when I mentioned how insane Steve-O was for swimming with Makos and Hammerhead sharks, a friend of mine claimed I had no idea what I was talking about and insisted that there was no Mako shark in the scene (although hammerheads are simple enough to identify, so there was no argument there).

Now, a personal pet peeve of mine is when someone claims that I don't know what I'm talking about, especially when I know what I'm saying and am certain of it.

Can anyone post a screen capture from the scene of the movie where they show the shark and/or Steve-O?

I already contacted a shark expert who will identify the picture when I send it to him, but now I need the picture and I can't find it anywhere. Remember, it has to be the actual screen grab from the movie, or else my idiot friend is going to argue that I just got a picture of a random Mako shark, and not the one from the "Jackass 2" movie.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 657 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 05:13 am
I hope this helps: http://media.movies.ign.com/media/780/780056/imgs_1.html

I just searched Google under jackass II screen shots
0 Replies