A2K versus 'Real-life' Personality

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 04:09 pm
Deb, Maybe we can get the two of you to meet here in abq. That would be a fun get together!
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 08:28 am
Much the same in real life, I think.

I certainly look very much the same.

Maybe I am more strident here, sometimes, when someone's post annoys me. In real life, I just wouldn't have anything to do with them.

KP

(Dys, Diane, c.i., Francis and Thomas are all lovely in real life!)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:30 am
IRL, I almost always wear clothes.

So...how do you like my Christmas finery? (Yeah, same old dress as last year. It's the only one that fits my, ahem, avatar.)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 01:49 am
I am much sexier (if such a thing is possible Twisted Evil ) in real life
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 02:00 am
the prince wrote:

Impossible!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 03:39 am
I am more tolerant and better looking irl
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 05:23 am
What's a personality?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 05:29 am
dlowan wrote:
What's a personality?

What I have a lot of.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 10:27 am
the prince wrote:

It's true...lots of girls are in mourning... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 01:44 pm
We are, kp!

We shouldn't have let G escape like that! :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 07:22 pm
I haven't figured out my real life personality let alone an on line one.
0 Replies

Marco Lazzeri

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:11 am
I can best present myself as Iam. Any other way makes me uncomfortable and I'd be back to my blissful self. So Iam what you perceive me to be ! Smile
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 10:50 am
I have never perceived A2K as a different life - it's just a part of my real life, or an extension of it, you could say.

I am pretty much myself here in - polite, outgoing, no-nonsense type. As in real life, I do get angry sometimes and lash out at others - but that's rare, both here and in real life. Like to mind my business, and post on select forums.

Hope you are having a good time on A2K, Heatwave.

Kafi din bad darshan huay aapke
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 11:35 am
Bi-Polar Bear is a completely made up personality.

In real life I am a very small, timid, spongy man with bad teeth and chronic halitosis.

I actually hold a low level civil service position and I am one of those people who pass through day after day unnoticed by practically everyone.

My sexual exploits are totally fictitous, as I would not have the social skills nor the nerve or self esteem to approach any woman much less an attractive one.

Bi-Polar Bear is the swashbuckling self confident person I have never been.

The stress of maintaining BPB, as well as ignoring the other personality who is constantly telling me to get an automatic weapon and kill as many as possible before the police bring me down has led to premature baldness and severe flatulence.

Squinney berates and abuses me regularly.

I have never been to a concert or taken a drink in a bar because I am frightened of public places because I might have to interact with others.
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 11:53 am
I thought BPB was a singer or something of that sort.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 07:51 pm
Spider! Surprised

Long time no see!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:07 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
In real life I am a very small, timid, spongy man with bad teeth and chronic halitosis.

All that, and he talks so gosh darn slow, you just feel like saying "C'mon man, spit it out, and be done with it." You know, kind of like Robin Williams.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 08:10 pm
I forgot roger and I have spoken before on more than one occasion.... well, more like he spoke and I listened... I really am fearful of communication as well....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 11:02 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear is a completely made up personality.

I actually hold a low level civil service position and I am one of those people who pass through day after day unnoticed by practically everyone.

My sexual exploits are totally fictitous, as I would not have the social skills nor the nerve or self esteem to approach any woman much less an attractive one.

Bi-Polar Bear is the swashbuckling self confident person I have never been.

The stress of maintaining BPB, as well as ignoring the other personality who is constantly telling me to get an automatic weapon and kill as many as possible before the police bring me down has led to premature baldness and severe flatulence.

Squinney berates and abuses me regularly.

I have never been to a concert or taken a drink in a bar because I am frightened of public places because I might have to interact with others.

I'm trying to square that description with the pictures I've seen of a long-haired glam rocker in leopard spandex with a chest tattoo that spells out, "Or What?"....

Somebody hand me another glass of champagne....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 02:24 am
when you spend as much time as I do locked in a small storage closet with only a computer you become very proficient with photoshop. Squinney lets me out occasionally.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:52:29