Roberta's pies and pumas

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:56 pm
Roberta wrote:
Yeah, bunny. A cheetah.

L.E. I gotta tell ya that I never heard the expression "my bad" or "their bad."

So we're talking about acceleration. Okey dokey. Not gonna argue. I was proud to have looked up and found something on gioogle and then managed to get it here relatively unscathed. Not gonna press my luck.

Thanks, again, for all your help. I'm as happy as a clam (whatever the hell that means) with my new avatar.

Did the person ever show up at court?

You had me worried about the "my bad" Roberta, until I googled it and got over two million hits.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=my+bad
In a way, I'm very glad that you'd never heard of it.

Nope, the man didn't show up at Court, and now has a warrant out for him. He's pretty well known by the local police, and what they'll probably do now is to execute the warrant on or around the 22nd December, thereby causing him to be in custody over the Christmas period, as they won't be able to bring him before a Court until the Magistrates recommence work on the 27th or so. It's their way of getting their own back on him, I suppose.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:08 pm
Thanks for the info, L.E. Just because I now know what the expression means doesn't mean I will use it. Don't think I like it much. But now if I hear it, at least I'll know what it means.

So the culprit will spend Christmas in the pokey. Serves him right.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 02:31:59