Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 03:58 pm
I assume Bawb is talking to minipb.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 04:03 pm
Re: I can't be trusted!
minipb wrote:
Hello,

Just talking about some of my problems, and what I like to do with people.

Often I tell people something, and they belive me! I speak crap, I don't need any evidence or anything and people will take my word for it.

Ever since I was a kid I learned to use my body language in a way that most people (actually, make that most EDUCATED and INTELIGENT people) will believe me over anyone else in every situation (well, almost every).

People ignore their own cognition, if that's the right word for it, and believe illogical BS coming from me.

The thing about this is I LOVE IT!

But the thing I love most is when one person says something that I know is true, but I contradict them in my convincing way, and then these poor innocent people believe ME every time!

And better, every time I do this with the same group of people I get more trusted, and the other guy less and less trusted as I go on with this!

It's sick, I know but I just can't get enough.

I also like to use people. Not for any particular reason, but just because I get a thril from it. It's POWER.

I'm not sure I want to change either. I thought once in my early teens (I'm 28) should I get a psychologist? Naahh! Lifes too good.

I fear nothing. In fact I don't really know what fear is. But other people apparently suffer it, I can feel it.

I love getting INNOCENT people all worked up and fearing me, and getting anxiety. Sometimes they get anxiety when I'm around and I haven't even done anything!

I don't know, does it sound like I should give up?

Usually if I really want to mess somebody up, I get somebody else to do it. Forget 'victims' (HA) attacking me and putting up with retaliation. If I can get away with it, let somebody else be my tool.

Usually a person in their early 20's is most gullable. They get excited over verry little, and have no real direction as to what they want to do with their life. And even though I know they'd be better off without me using them, screw it, I use them any way.

I think I need to. Everyone has their needs. Mine is tricking and confusing people.

People are too stupid ... so in a way it's their own fault - not mine.

One thing that gets me ... I hope somebody can explain .... is when people say 'this is immoral' and 'that is immoral' bla bla bla

Sometimes I (sometimes I use somebody else) need to search through a persons belongings, bag, computer, web history/cache, etc. to get information I want. But that's BS that it's the wrong thing to do if you NEED the information.

But then I use that information against people! Wrong but exciting.

What more can I say? Control is my life. Controlling people and Shitting people around is my business.

I think you're just making this up.
0 Replies