I can't be trusted!

minipb

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 04:01 am
Hello,

Just talking about some of my problems, and what I like to do with people.

Often I tell people something, and they belive me! I speak crap, I don't need any evidence or anything and people will take my word for it.

Ever since I was a kid I learned to use my body language in a way that most people (actually, make that most EDUCATED and INTELIGENT people) will believe me over anyone else in every situation (well, almost every).

People ignore their own cognition, if that's the right word for it, and believe illogical BS coming from me.

The thing about this is I LOVE IT!

But the thing I love most is when one person says something that I know is true, but I contradict them in my convincing way, and then these poor innocent people believe ME every time!

And better, every time I do this with the same group of people I get more trusted, and the other guy less and less trusted as I go on with this!

It's sick, I know but I just can't get enough.

I also like to use people. Not for any particular reason, but just because I get a thril from it. It's POWER.

I'm not sure I want to change either. I thought once in my early teens (I'm 28) should I get a psychologist? Naahh! Lifes too good.

I fear nothing. In fact I don't really know what fear is. But other people apparently suffer it, I can feel it.

I love getting INNOCENT people all worked up and fearing me, and getting anxiety. Sometimes they get anxiety when I'm around and I haven't even done anything!

I don't know, does it sound like I should give up?

Usually if I really want to mess somebody up, I get somebody else to do it. Forget 'victims' (HA) attacking me and putting up with retaliation. If I can get away with it, let somebody else be my tool.

Usually a person in their early 20's is most gullable. They get excited over verry little, and have no real direction as to what they want to do with their life. And even though I know they'd be better off without me using them, screw it, I use them any way.

I think I need to. Everyone has their needs. Mine is tricking and confusing people.

People are too stupid ... so in a way it's their own fault - not mine.

One thing that gets me ... I hope somebody can explain .... is when people say 'this is immoral' and 'that is immoral' bla bla bla

Sometimes I (sometimes I use somebody else) need to search through a persons belongings, bag, computer, web history/cache, etc. to get information I want. But that's BS that it's the wrong thing to do if you NEED the information.

But then I use that information against people! Wrong but exciting.

What more can I say? Control is my life. Controlling people and Sh~tting people around is my business.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,652 • Replies: 22
No top replies

material girl

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 04:31 am
I think it says alot more about you than other people.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 06:43 am
It sure does, mg.

All I can tell you is that I deal with people like you day in and day out and have done so for the last 20 years. Invariably, their behavior comes around to bite them in the ass. So live high now, enjoy dicking people around. Your turn will come and then you'll find it's not quite so amusing and empowering.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 06:47 am
You sound like a really sick SOB. People who are not in control of themselves, fake control by manipulating other people.

Should you get a psychologist? Yeah, and put him on a retainer! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 07:27 am
So...you're an admitted sociopathic compulsive liar?

How nice.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 07:41 am
Come to think of it, you probably don't need a psychologist.............you need a warden!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 07:49 am
You are, in the end analysis, a very small, insignificant person. But, you already know that, somewhere in the deep recesses of the mind. Your behavior is meant to compensate, but the opposite is the final result.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 08:38 am
Im glad you guys said that, I had to fight back my true reply.

I know a guy like that too and I dont hold him high.

Minipb admitting how he is doesnt excuse it.
It just reminded me of what Chris Tarrant ( UK TV presenter who was recently discovered to be cheating on his wife for 7 years)said on TV this morning, something like 'I love my wife alot but I also have room in it for lust'.Like Minipb, he made a joke of it, which in turn makes a joke of him.
Just because you acknowledge it, doesnt make it any better.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 08:39 am
I think you're full of ****.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 08:40 am
Me too!

(and boring)

Quote:
It just reminded me of what Chris Tarrant ( UK TV presenter who was recently discovered to be cheating on his wife for 7 years)said on TV this morning, something like 'I love my wife alot but I also have room in it for lust'.Like Minipb, he made a joke of it, which in turn makes a joke of him.
Just because you acknowledge it, doesnt make it any better.

Well said! Matgirl

x
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 09:42 am
In a few years, this guy'll be boo-hooing to his shrink, having lost his job, his profession, his marriage, his kids and his future. After a few more years of "recovery" he'll then expect society to forgive his prior bad acts and reward him by giving back everything he so carelessly threw away. He'll be remarkably offended when that doesn't happen. Trust me, I see this all the time...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 09:45 am
Cheers Smorgs, well said Chai.

Tho you do realise we have probably fallen into his trap because he has made up react like this.

Do we care about or have time for people like him.Nooooo.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 11:29 am
I didn't fall into his trap, I still think he's full of it.
0 Replies

raheel

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:21 pm
hmmm... what are you running away from?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:32 pm
Hey Chai, this is how you responded to the first post from this control freak, minutes after he first appeared on A2K, back on the 10th November.

Chai Tea wrote:
you say us.....like you are a sociopath?

if you are, you wouldn't care what anyone thinks of you, you'd just be using the question and responses as a means to an end.

So, what do you want Slick?

I think that, in addition to possibly having one of the best chests on A2K, you're pretty astute as well. I'm reasonably impressed.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:59 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Hey Chai, this is how you responded to the first post from this control freak, minutes after he first appeared on A2K, back on the 10th November.

Chai Tea wrote:
you say us.....like you are a sociopath?

if you are, you wouldn't care what anyone thinks of you, you'd just be using the question and responses as a means to an end.

So, what do you want Slick?

I think that, in addition to possibly having one of the best chests on A2K, you're pretty astute as well. I'm reasonably impressed.

well, thanks..but keep in mind I'm really mean to "children" too, so basically I mistrust the world.

little buggers.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 08:46 pm
Re: I can't be trusted!
minipb wrote:

Often I tell people something, and they belive me! I speak crap, I don't need any evidence or anything and people will take my word for it.

But then I use that information against people! Wrong but exciting.

What more can I say? Control is my life. Controlling people and Sh~tting people around is my business.

Hey, if George W. Bush wants to post here calling himself "minipb" then who are we to stop him?

Welcome to A2K Mr. Bush Smile
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 09:24 pm
I notice that Minipb simply made his boast/confession and then sat back and watched us respond. He has not engaged us. It seems to me that he has no (felt) need for engaging or CONNECTING with others. And in the end THAT is what will bite him in the butt. He has (or at least the image he has presented us) the makings of a very lonely man. At the most he can manage the deception of being close to someone, but while that may work in a delusional way for his victim, he'll know that he is alone. MiniPoorBoy.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:41 am
Nodding to JL.

Lonely and too scared to take the risk to learn to connect on a human level.

Hell, that is so human and common. Who can't relate - even if you haven't gone to such extremes to protect 'oneself'?!

It will be a difficult day to find out ye are not special. Not special in the way 'you' think.
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 12:46 am
I find it funny, that you say it is other peoples faults for being so stupid. When at the same time, you are trying to argue with people by convincing them with false information, because you aren't smart enough to have any true information of your own.
0 Replies