schindler'list

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 09:01 pm
these days,i begin to love films,especially the famous ones which are awarded big prize such as oscar...tonight,another one has been finished which you could tell me that you have never seen but you can't speak that "i have never heard it!"--------------especially for man,it is a necessary for a boy who wanna be a man--------schindler's list!
a familiar name is shown in front of my eyes---Steven Spielberg,who you can't never doubt his arts!i just sent my trust to him,and he gave me a real convultion in my heart again....

i am not a jew,but i just forgot what am i when steven push me into the movie....in a real terrible years, especially for jews,almost everything belongs to jews would be destroied even their lives,a german enterpriser use all of his only power--money to save 1100 jews'lives,of course,he was a captalist,and at the beginning,he just wanna be a successful bussiness man,but gradually,he got turned , found something in heart and realized there should be a responsibility for him to do some help for his workers,just through his finace assistant and seeing the terrible methods what is doing on jews.but he lost his money,in other words,ever his dream,and he never regret for it,and till the war was over,he found that what is really valuable,at that time he regreted,he regreted why he couldn't save one more person's life!
maybe a another topic---what is god?maybe the basic ablility for god is to give lives to people,maybe schindler could take his seat,just for saving the Chosen People...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 798 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 09:05 pm
I agree. Shindler's List is a fine film. Welcome to A2K, peter louis!
0 Replies

kev

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 05:09 am
One of the best films of all time
0 Replies

pannyoo

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 08:36 am
i saw this movie last year, really great
0 Replies

kermit

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 01:05 pm
I know it's wrong to say so, but I think it's a bit overrated. I like the subject matter, but I just don't like the way Spielberg inserts lightness into these films.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 01:15 pm
It's been years since I've seen this fine film, so I don't remember there being any "light" scenes per se.

But, I think that a film like that has to show that life is still being lived on other levels, or else it would just be too too heavy.

It was a bad time, a bad situation, but we must remember people still smiled sometimes.

Being able to see the lighter side of our lives is what makes it bearable sometimes.
0 Replies