[answered] Debug Mode - phpBB Critical Error

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 11:46 am
Don't know if this is helpful to you or not, Craven. Am posting for you to ignore or make useful as you see fit. Received error and debug report while trying to access A2K a minute ago.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('c23277c48b4c819a53c4f901c56274e0', 987, 1164649292, 1164649292, 'cfc874c8', 0, 1, 0)

Line : 213
File : sessions.php
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,242 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 05:07 am
We know about this, thank you for reporting. This kind of error is happening because the site is very large for the code it's written in (PHP). Hence Craven is working on a new site, and that can, by itself, all cause debugging issues and slowdowns.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:28 pm
I regularly get the phbb critical error line at the top. Have never seen the debugging report included so I posted it.

I'll not post these in the future if they're common.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 04:08 am
jespah, now that I know more (thanks to very nice people on this site) and realize that you are in the works of creating a new site. I use a Mac OS X
V.10.4.8. Recently, I received a warning while on this site from my Mac showing a possible security breach. I don't know a whole lot about the inner workings of computers. The warning showed #'s (computer language) which I did not understand. It said something like the site certificate is not recognized as being valid and it may be due to a security breach. Is this something you want to know about if I were to receive it again?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 07:48 am
Actually, it helps more if you post that sort of thing in Computers as it may have more to do with the ad network than with us.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 07:52 am
Okay, thank you. You can go back to sleep now.
0 Replies