Too late, it's already weird

cyphercat

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 06:32 pm
dadpad wrote:

If you feel the need to prey, if it makes you feel good to do that, then just do it.

Aren't you a prey animal? I think you should reconsider your stance on that...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 07:48 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I just want to know why you're getting roomates on business trips? Doesn't your company pay for the hotel?

Yeah, that pisses me off too....up to a couple of years ago, I always got a private room. Now, unless you're some huge muckity muck, forget it. At least it's always at a nice place like a Hyatt or a Renaissance.

I guess they figure if you've got a roommate, you can pray together.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 09:45 pm
cyphercat wrote:
dadpad wrote:

If you feel the need to prey, if it makes you feel good to do that, then just do it.

I'd prey on dadpad.
Juicy little morsel..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 09:46 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I just want to know why you're getting roomates on business trips? Doesn't your company pay for the hotel?

Yeah, that pisses me off too....up to a couple of years ago, I always got a private room. Now, unless you're some huge muckity muck, forget it. At least it's always at a nice place like a Hyatt or a Renaissance.

I wonder if they have cameras on you guys..

In hopes of the fantasy pillow fight or somethin..
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2006 10:50 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
cyphercat wrote:
dadpad wrote:

I'd prey on dadpad.
Juicy little morsel..

Cant catch me, ya big fat flea! .........nya nya nya.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 01:24 am
Chai Tea wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

That's strange...I didn't think companies even allowed roomates anymore.

I'd refuse and pay the extra $$...I'm not 12 anymore. Even though I act like I'm 11.

Some guy with my last company used to ask people if they wanted to split a room with him....even though they fully reimbursed the cost. Fag.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 09:24 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

That's strange...I didn't think companies even allowed roomates anymore.

I'd refuse and pay the extra $$...I'm not 12 anymore. Even though I act like I'm 11.

Some guy with my last company used to ask people if they wanted to split a room with him....even though they fully reimbursed the cost. Fag.

What make you think that wasn't allowed anymore?

Actually, I was looking forward to having some time with Jill, I had a few things I wanted to discuss with her at length.

If I didn't know who would be sharing a room with me, I'd pay the difference. But this was a 2 and a half day thing, with over 100 people, and we actually called each other emailed each other first to talk about this, and requested each other. I know so many people from work, there's always someone I feel I need to spend time with.

Like, for instance, I had a return flight set up from Dallas to Austin, and as I was checking out, started talking to another co-worker who lives in a town 20 miles west of Austin, and was choosing to drive back. I ditched the idea of flying and hopped in with her.....We got a lot of work info passed between us during the drive, and I got a lot more out of it than sitting at the airport.

Plus, if the cost savings increase my end of year bonus, I'm all for it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 09:33 am
Quote:
We got a lot of work info passed between us

running a conspiracy huh?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 09:38 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Quote:
We got a lot of work info passed between us

running a conspiracy huh?

I fill her in, she fills me in.....yaknowhadimean?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 09:40 am
yeeee-up

One of the things I DONT miss about corporate america...

(sigh)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 02:17 pm
Just a funny update....

I learned that this person who wanted to pray in the room probably has more reason to pray for herself.

It seems that her daughter (don't know her age, but must be a teenager) gave birth to a baby in the bathroom at their church.

She says she didn't even know her daughter was pregnant. Rolling Eyes

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 03:53 pm
Praise Jesus!!! It's a miracle! She done didn't even have sex with those three football players either.
0 Replies