Lawyer arrested for contempt of court

djjd62

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:38 pm
so is this how a lawyer tries to impress a girl, or are these excuses he used to explain a broken date
0 Replies

Pollygirl

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:42 pm
He's on another site, claiming to be a lawyer. I Googled a few things that lead me to this site. You guys are lawyers, so to be honest, I'm afraid to give too many details, other than things he posted there lead me here. I believe he's among the group on this site. I thougth he was spinning a story. I think the others believe him though.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:45 pm
i'm not a lawyer

but i sometimes pretend to be one on the internet :wink:
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:48 pm
He's either a very lousy lawyer or a very big teller of tall tales, in my opinion. Very few deputies would in my experience cater meals to an attorney, regardless of what he was incarcerated for. Frankly, most in law enforcement have a very low opinion (not entirely undeserved) of attorneys generally.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:49 pm
BTW, I'm not a lawyer either. I just investigate them.
0 Replies

Pollygirl

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:50 pm
I appreciate the input. He likes to copy and paste. Not many original thoughts of his own, I assume. I guess I should say it's all my opinion.
0 Replies

Pollygirl

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:52 pm
LOL, I'm not a lawyer either, just don't like having the wool pulled over my eyes. I'm a pretty danged good detective when necessary.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 07:52 pm
and i would never pretend to be a lawyer

now a doctor, that's a whole other story
0 Replies

BigEgo

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 11:23 pm
Re: Lawyer arrested for contempt of court
Pollygirl wrote:
How common is it for a lawyer to be arrested for contempt during court proceedings? What would you think of a lawyer who was arrested twice in two months for contempt of court? Would the lawyer be reported to the bar?

Marsha why don't you and Diane take the advice and have him checked out for yourself instead of being nosey busy bodies like you two can be on forums. Laughing

Don't you two ever get tired of Pming everyone around the Lounge gossiping about other members when neither of you even know the person?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 03:11 pm
Quote:
Don't you two ever get tired of Pming everyone around the Lounge gossiping about other members when neither of you even know the person?

Two's a couple
Three's a crowd.
0 Replies

BigEgo

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:54 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Quote:

Two's a couple
Three's a crowd.

Well in her case it's more like fives a crowd, she has multiple personalities. She calls herself "Curious" on the site she's talking about because she's so curious about other peoples business.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:59 pm
wow, the pot and the kettle

wasn't it you castigating somebody about gossiping about other members
0 Replies

BigEgo

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 11:36 pm
djjd62 wrote:
wow, the pot and the kettle

wasn't it you castigating somebody about gossiping about other members

Nice try but trying reading her posts again.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:07 am
Re: Lawyer arrested for contempt of court
BigEgo wrote:

Marsha why don't you and Diane take the advice and have him checked out for yourself instead of being nosey busy bodies like you two can be on forums. Laughing

not excusing her, but here you are making statements that we can't verify about people we don't know

i rest my case
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:08 am
and worse if you're using real names
0 Replies