help please

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 03:11 pm
Iam studying EDWARD BOND's play (BINGO)in which he depicted SHAKESPEARE as a cruel capitalist... but i can't find extra materials .about this play online.. please if anybody knows a site which can support me in my study Rolling Eyes ... iam thankful thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,575 • Replies: 2
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 09:14 am
I Googled "Edward Bond Bingo" and had 326,000 hits. I don't know how many of them are good but some of them must have something that would help you.

What type of extra materials are you trying to find?
0 Replies

egyptian girl

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2006 02:35 pm
thx boomerang for your care.. i googled it also but all the sites have just a brief hint to the play not a summary or character analysis.. or critics'comments.. ..please if you know a site that can provide me with these i will be thankful..& thanks again for your care

....Ifind it so strange that a play like (BINGO) which is wrriten in 1973 hasn't the sufficient material..on the web and in books while old plays .. wrriten in the 17th and 18th centuries are available..everywhere
0 Replies